Chapter 13

Diego, Luther, and I were walking towards the van when I collapse, visions maybe memories playing in my mind.

*The memories 3rd person pov*

Eight-year-old Yn was walking down the corridor towards Ben ready to tell him all about her new favorite book when she bumps in Luther sending her on to her butt.

"Oh my. I'm so sorry."

"Let me help you up."

"Thanks Luthy."

Allison watched the two and was full of jealousy the only thing she knew would get back at Yn was if she lost her crush. She would tell Five that he hates Yn. What Allison didn't know was that Yn was helping Luther out with his crush on Allison.

"Take her to the roof and bring flowers, food, and a blanket. Ooo and also candles girls love candles."

"You make it sound so easy."

"If she truly likes you she won't care about what you plan."

"Like you and five?"

"What?"

"Don't act like you two don't sneak out to that doughnut shop."

Yn was flustered and even gave off a little blush. She gives Luther a huge hug as Ben and Diego walk towards them.

"Yn there you are."

"Ben I was just looking for you!"

"Giving Luther love advise I see."

"Hi, Klaus. I'm sorry but I'm going to try to find Five him and I are meant to train together."

Yn knocks on fives door and sees a very mad five through the open crack.

"Who is it?"

"It's Yn can I come in?"

"Fine."

Yn walked over to fives bed and sat down beside him putting her head on his shoulder.

"Whats up Fivey? You seem... Off."

"Allison just tried to rumor me."

"Wait really?"

"She tried to make me hate you."

Yn didn't say anything. One question in her mind why would Allison do this? Five took a glance at Yn and pulled her into his lap while Yn rested her head in his neck. They didn't know it yet but this was going to be their go-to position when the other is upset.

"It didn't work?"

"I love you too much for that. You're my best friend."

Another memory took place.

"Klaus are you high?"

"Higher than the sky Allison."

"So you won't remember anything I say?"

"Nope."

"Good. I did something terrible and it's hurting Luther. I told her that she was my best friend and that she hated Luther before the mission because she was so mad at me for what I tried to do to five but now she's so mean to Luther. What do I do?"

"Tell her."

"She'll hate me."

The memories blurred out and I woke up.

"That bitch!"

"Yn are you okay?"

"What happened?"