Chapter 3

As soon as I get in the house I head straight to dads liquor cabinet. Nobody should have to go through this shit sober.

"At least I'm wearing black!"

I leave the bottle of liquor half empty now and walk into the room from where I heard the yell and there stood Allison and Vanya. That bitch had some balls to show her face here after what she wrote.

"Yn. How are you?"

"Never better Allison. How are you?"

Allison walks over to me and gives me a hug even though she knows I would kill her for doing something like this usually. Everyone's already on my nerve and I haven't even seen daddy issues yet.

"I could be better. Honestly, he may have been a shit father but at least he kept us."

"Yeah, and what are you doing here? Come to see your dear siblings or just hear to make another book?"

"Yn I'm sorry."

"For what Vanya? Exposing our secrets? Making it seem like Ben's death was our fault? Or making it impossible to walk around without being pointed at?"

"Yn I didn't-"

"Here's an idea Vanya why don't we call Five and try and save Ben with your powers. Oh, wait Fives gone and you don't have any. Next time you try to ruin our lives think of the consequences."

"I didn't mean for the book to hurt you."

"It didn't."

"I understand you are disappointed in me for doing that but you don't understand."

"I'm not disappointed Vanya because to be disappointed you need to expect something good from someone and I think I understood perfectly well or maybe I didn't seeing as I am a 'cruel cold-hearted person' to quote you."

"Yn please I was hurting and I didn't mean it."

"Did you ever realize that this cold-hearted person was the only sibling to show up to your concerts? Even after what you wrote I still showed up but that's my fault I guess."

"You showed up?"

I chose not to answer her going to find Luther. Let me make it clear the only reason I am finding this loser is because he makes me feel better about myself, I mean have you seen him?

"Drop it."

I walk into dad's study only to see Klaus, Allison, and space for brains. Everyone turns around to see me, Klaus and Allison, with a smile and Luther with a face of disgust.

"Don't stop me from interrupting the party."

I smirk patting Luther on the back as a joke well hoping on top of Dad's desk. Klaus snuck off with a box but I chose not to question it.

"Get off his desk."

"Or what? You gonna fight me?"

"I will if I have to."

"Okay calm your daddy issues ass down you annoying ape."

"Yn that is rude please apologize to Luther."

"Okay fine. Luther, I'm sorry." Luther looks rather surprised and I smile seeing Diego peak from the crack in the door. "That you were born so ugly and if I was god I promise you I would have just thrown you back into the scraps."

I shadow jump out of the room beside Diego.

"Have I ever told you that you are my favorites sibling? Because you are."