Chapter 18

Fives Pov

Yn and I were walking with the Handler and I wasn't sure whether to take her offer on the new body there were so many pros and cons but one outweighed them all, how would Yn feel?

"I must admit you two, In all the time I have been here, I've never met anyone quite like you two. I can see why you guys are dating."

"We aren't."

Yn was cold and quick to deny it which kind of hurt. What is she doing to me?

"Sure. Hazel and Cha Cha for example are talented certainly but they can't see the big picture. Remember 7 years ago, Yn, the big Francisco fight? You were the only one who realized that Damon. I will give you that mission was an inspiration to all in fact we play the video to newcomers. Reminds me a great deal of myself."

Why did she never tell me any of this? I look towards her and she looks down, she's embarrassed. Why is she making me so soft?

"Please don't insult me."

The Handler gives a tight smile most likely hiding her pain from Yns comment which, to be honest, was hilarious.

"I'd like to know about my family's safety at your earliest convenience."

"And a fucking coffee. Is it that hard to get a coffee?"

Yn read my mind. We continue walking towards the handler's office when she stops suddenly.

"Yn why don't you make yourself at home well I give five a warning."

"Sure." She looks at me and pulls me into a hug. "You better have a fucking plan."

"Be safe."

I walk away with the handler while hearing Yn yell at everyone. At least we won't be disturbed.

"You two have to be dating, right?"

"Wrong."

"You two say that now just wait. Anyway, I brought you here to talk about your new body."

"I don't want it."

"Because of Yn?"

"Yes."

Yns pov

Everyone was staring at me and looked so happy, this will not be my cup of tea.

"Hi, I'm H-"

"I don't care. This is my desk, yes?" He gives a shaky nod and I give a sarcastic smile walking to the front. "Yn Hargreeves, it's not a pleasure. Now if you interrupt me I will kill you. Also since you are all staring someone get me two black coffees."

Everyone starts shaking as I sit down. There were two chairs and a small desk. Lucky Five and I get along because there would definitely be a fight over desk sides if it was anyone else. Some girl, arleya i think, brought in the two coffees avoiding eye contact at all cost. Five walks in looking at everyone and then at me.

"What did you do to them?"

"Just gave them a tiny warning."

Five chuckles and grabs my chair pulling it closer to him which made me smile.

"You are so hot when you're mad."

"What is up with you Mr flirty."

"The plan is in motion and we are finally away from idiots for a while."

"Good point. This is a celebration."

I give Five a peck on the cheek and go back to work. He smiles at me and we hear a giggle behind us.

"Sorry but you two are so cute. I'm Dot."

"We need utter silence to-"

"Don't waste your breath."

I swing my legs between Fives and grab a clipboard leaning back on the desk behind me. I decide to speak that speaking to Five through our minds would be smarter. I'm not even sure how we got the power or why it only works on us two but who doesnt like a free power?

"Why are we actually here?"

"We need information on the apocalypse."

"Dot is the one who took that case."

"Of course she is. Nice coffee choice."

"Well I was going to get you an Au Bon pain Frozen caramel latte."

"Why?"

"Because I know you like your coffe like you like your soul."

"But that sounds sweet?"

"Yup 91 grams of sugar."

"Thats like two and a half cokes."

"Well now I want coke."

"To bad. Whats our assigment."

"Our assignment is Joseph Spach."

"So how are we going to do this?"

"I have a plan."

"You always do." I leave Fives mind and start writting the plan. "Should I tuck in the stray hair falling across her face?"

"I mean you can if you want to."

"I thought you had stopped reading my mind."

"So you arent going to move the stay hair?"

Five rolls his eyes but moves the hair behind my ear causing me to smile as I take in his nice smeeling cologne. For someone who spent years in an apocoalypse he smelt really nice.