Chapter 14

Dream/memory 3rd person

Yn stayed up waiting for Five every night just like she had promised. It's been two years now and she slowly lost herself. Her friendships crumbled with everyone else leaving her with only Ben and Klaus. Even if Klaus was high all the time he made sure Yn wouldn't feel alone. Diego tried to cut himself off from Yn scared he would only make things worse for the broken girl.

The alarm went off as Ben was reading Yn the story he had been writing.

"No! It was just getting interesting that's not fair."

"Come on Yn let's go."

The two ran down the stairs and were probably the only siblings that liked each other as of now.

Klaus was mad at Ben for throwing out his weed, Diego hates everyone but Ben and Yn but was mad that they called him knives McGee, Allison and Luther had a fight about Reginald, Vanya was mad about feeling left out, and Yn? Yn was just mad for no reason or that's what she thought.

"An important task has come up and only you six can set what has happened right. The chemical factory was recently attacked by a gang of lowlifes. This should be an easy fight if you work together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Easy my ass everyone here hates each other right now."

"Maybe if you weren't such a-"

"Luther!"

"Ooo lovers quarrel."

"Shut up Diego."

"Yes, I would love some tea."

"What is wrong with you Klaus!"

"Hey, asshole don't talk to him like that."

"Shove your head back in a book."

"Luther, enough."

"Just ask her out already."

"ENOUGH. Reginald already told us we have to act as a team so everyone just shut your face and yell at each other after the mission."

"You can't tell us what to do. I'm number one."

"You are about to have tape over your mouth. So shut up. What's the plan?"

"You're asking me?"

"No. I'm asking Allison. Why would I ask you?"

Allison gave the umbrella academy kids her plan idea and they all agree to go with it. Yn and Ben took the front entrance both of them feeling a presence of death in the air.

"I have a bad feeling about this mission Yn."

"It's okay Benny you know how to use those knives and that means you most likely won't need your powers."

Ben and Yn open the door only to have guns pointed at their faces. Yn scoffs at the shooters but a feeling of fear and anger came rushing over Ben.

"You are just kids?"

"Well that's quite rude, we can be whoever we want to be."

Ben rolled his eyes at Yn finding her teasing them cruel and evil but in the back of his mind he tried to fight the thought, what was going on with him? The ground starts to rumble a bit as Yn uses her powers to swallow the men up. 

"Did you have to tease them?"

"Nope but it was fun."

"No, it's not it's cruel and bitchy. Not to mention you killed them. All we should do is knock them out and let the police arrest them."