Chapter 7

Five and I decided to ditch the car which I was surprised we even took in the first time due to Five and Is powers. We were now walking down the road going to god knows where when I start to shiver. It wasn't a feeling I was used and Five obviously noticed it as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder pulling me into him.

"It's okay we're nearly there. Don't your powers usually keep you warm?"

"I think I'm too tired. So you going to tell me any more about the apocalypse or are we just going to continue walking in the dark?"

"We are going to see Vanya and before you say anything-"

I go to shadow travel not wanting to be anywhere near Vanya but when you are stuck with idiots for so long you start to forget that some people can be smart and that is why Five and I ended up in Vanya's room. Great. I stumble forward a bit Fives arm wrapping around my waist to keep me balanced. I turn around his arm still at my waist and our noses basically touching.

"Just because you can overpower my teleporting doesn't mean you get to use your power on me."

"I can and I did now stop arguing and sit down." 

I walk over to a chair but Five takes it first, asshole. He gives me a fake smile and I roll my eyes.

"Move."

"No."

"Fine."

Before Five could say anything I sit down on top of him and pull my journal out. Even with the lights out the pages were easy to see and so I start to flip through the spells. I feel a head rest on my shoulder and turn around to see an unamused Five.

"Get off me."

"You said you weren't moving and so neither am I."

"Vanya is going to be home soon so get off me now."

"If you let me have the seat then I will get off you or you can shut up and let me study." Five stays silent but doesn't move only trying to read my book. "Don't try to read it. It's in a langue only some can read and you are not a part of that some."

"Then teach me it after we save the world."

"Depends if we live or not and also Vanya is going to be up the staircase and at the door in 3,2,1."

Vanya walks into the door and I point my finger at the two candles beside the door making Vanya jump. I should have drunk more than a sip of that coffee.

"You already know everything Yn so why don't you get some sleep?"

Five pulls me closer to him and I lay my head on his shoulder. Okay, I may have been acting helpless but I need to sleep to keep strong. It was nice to know that he 

"You care about her."

"She was the main reason I came back. Surprised she doesn't hate me."

"She hates me."

"As I said before, she will get over it."

Blah. Blah. Blah. I need sleep.

"Yn. Yn wake up we are leaving." I shoot straight up and go to punch whoever spoke but my hand got caught by another hand. "Calm down love. We have to get going."

"Okay then let's go."

I jump off the couch and start to write Vanya a note. I know, I'm too nice.

"What are you doing?"

"What she may be annoying but she still deserves to know."

'Hey Vanya, we had to go but you should know you did belong and the funeral and we hope that our visit wasn't out of your way -E.H'

"So where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

"Wow, thanks for the obvious answer." I throw my arm over his shoulder as a joke and look up at his annoyed face. "So who's Delores?"

"Jealous?"

"No, but if I read into her name right then I assume the after party of the apocalypse is worse than you let on. You know you can tell me what happened right."

"I told you everything already."

"But-"

"Enough yn. It's weird not having you insult me."

"Right. You look pretty hot for a 58-year-old so at least drop the skincare."

"I hate you."

"That's what most people say before hooking up and getting married."

"You wish."

"I really don't."

We spacial jump in front of a building and Five grabs my hand. I smirk at him which causes him to audibly groan. I'm not that bad!

"Just go with whatever I say and don't lose your cool."

Me lose my cool does he not remember who he is? Alas, I nod and we walk in to see someone on crutches. Imagine how many people you could injure with crutches.

"Uh, can I help you?"

"We need to know who this belongs to."

"Where did you get that?"

"Why do you care?"

I squeeze fives hand reminding him we have to be polite.

"We found it at a playground actually must have just" I click my tongue. "Popped out."

"We wanna return it to the rightful owner."

"Aww, what a thoughtful young couple to two are."

"Yeah. Look up the name for me, will ya?"

Did five just agree? I didn't sign up for this. I better not gain fucking feelings that shit hurts. As the saying goes, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me and Five was not going to fool me again.

"Uh, I'm sorry, but patient records are strictly confidential that means I can't tell you-"

"We know what it means."

Well, Fives mad and I know that if this goes any further security will be called so I try to get Five to leave but he won't budge. Stupidly stubborn just like I remember him.

"But I will tell you what I can do. I can't take that eye off your hands and return it to the rightful owner. I'm sure he or she would-"

"Or they."

"Or they would be very grateful, so if I can just-"

"Yeah, no you are not touching this eye."

"Now you listen here, young man-"

Five suddenly slips the eye to me and grabs the dude by the tie. This should be interesting.

"No! You listen to me, asshole. I've come a long way for this, through some shit your pea brain couldn't even comprehend, so just give me the information we need and we'll be on our merry way. And if you call me young man one my time, I'm going to put your head through that damn wall."

"Oh, dear."

"Calm your boyfriend down or we are going to have to call security."

"I'm sorry to say but that's not going to happen because one my boyfriend is twice as hot when he's mad and two your security team doesn't want to face us because we would win."

Five let's go of the man and wraps his arm around my waist smiling at me but I can still feel his anger.

"So I'm hot?"

"headed, yes."

"Hey, you two!"

"Did I not warn them we would win."

"You did love and since I dealt with the doughnut shop guys it's your turn to fight."

"You are the reason both these fights are happening."

"Yes but I would love to see you fight again it would be such a nice view."

"You pervy old man!"