Chapter 26

Five gets up pulling me with him and we find a cylinder like the ones from commision.

"You are fucking kidding me."

"How the hell did she find us?"

"The lollies maybe?"

I reach into his pocket as he reads the note. I keep checking until it gets to the front pockets I stop and he looks confused then smirks pulling out the lollies himself.

"You could have don't it yourself."

"Personal space."

"I would have done it for you."

"Thats because you are a horny 16 year old again."

"And because I'd ask for your permission first."

"Well that's a turn on. What's the note say?"

"Time marches on or does it? Rain quail, room 12 and I'm glad I meet your list of pleasure arrangements."

"Haha. You go I'll stay here."

"You sure love?"

"Someone needs to keep these idiots in check. Just stay safe."

"You too."

I kiss his cheek and he smiles sending me a wink and I walk back to the others.

"All right where's Five."

"Somewhere more important."

"Well then where'd he go?"

"Not our concern but we can't wait around for him the concert starts in 30 minutes so let's get going."

"All right so what's the plan?"

Thank you for changing the subject Diego.

"Well I think that uhhh. We go to Icarus theatre."

"Thats a location not a plan."

"It's sad that a doll was smarter than you guys."

"Is that seriously your whole plan? Look you want to be number one, fine but you are gonna have to get us on the same page because right now we are all over the place."

"Diego's right. We need to be a family again and the base to a good family is trust so trust me when I say be prepared to run."

I could sense the shooters before they entered but when the shots went off a bullet went towards Diego's head and I take it in the forearm. I pull my arm in and bite down on my lip. Fuck that hurt.

"Who the hell are these guys?"

"Maybe they're here for Kenny's birthday?"

"I doubt it Klaus."

Diego throws a knife and Luther starts throwing bowling balls at the shooters while I look to see Allison hugging herself. I try to comfort her but laugh as Klaus chuck's a cake, literally.

"They're blocking the exit!"

"So what's the plan now Luther?"

"Run towards the bowling lanes."

I get up and bring fire to my hands as we watch the men drop like flies. I was growing weaker but I continue to boil the shooters blood, such a painful way to die. Diego grabs my shoulder and my power stops as we run.

"Come on let's go!"

Klaus slips and I pick him up shadow traveling us to the back. I sure as hell hope Fives having better luck.
We got to the theatre and the first thing my siblings do is argue as per usual. Allison runs up the stairs with a small smile and I look at the 3 men in front of me. I feel short.