Chapter 25

It was a normal winter day and the academy kids were all hanging out together because it was their 15th birthday and Reginald let them do nothing for the day. Everyone was sitting in Yns room playing truth or dare and to make it worse Allison had rumored the truth on everyone. Allison and Luther were sharing a blanket on the floor while Diego was sharing his with Ben and Klaus with Vanya. Five and Yn were the only two on the bed and they were also both under the blankets facing towards their siblings. Their legs were wrapped around each other and Yn was using Fives hand like a headrest.

"Okay, I'll ask first Klaus truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Do you find anyone here attractive?"

"Yes. Oh, my your powers work. Ben truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Would you date anyone here?"

"No. Diego truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to get mum to make us popcorn."

Diego runs back up to us and smiles holding popcorn bowls for each of us to share between two.

"Voila. Yn truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Five."

"Hey Allison that was my dare but yes I too was going to say this."

I glance at Five who looks like he's holding a blush and I grab his face and kiss him. We had become friends about a year ago and I may have definitely grown feelings for him so our friend ship included me jokingly flirting 24/7. He laughs and brings his hand back to his side but I catch it.

"I need my chin rest."

"You also want to eat popcorn and using a chinrest well talking is difficult."

"It's multi-tasking now Vanya truth or dare?"

I on purposely chew more aggressively and Five can tell rolling his eyes playfully.

"Truth."

"Who do you think is the most powerful duo at the academy?"

"You and Five as couple goals but for powers You and Ben. Luther truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"How many times have you and Allison been on your dates?"

"uhh umm"

"Twelve."

"Yeah. Klaus truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to slap the scariest person here."

Klaus goes over to Five and taps him on the shoulder then runs. Five looks at me but I'm dying of laughter.

"Five truth or dare."

"Truth."

"How many times have you and Yn kissed. Accidentally and then on purpose."

I look at Five and laugh as he drops his hand in surprise.

"I think Five and I stopped counting the accidental kisses after the ninth."

"Yeah, we did, and to answer your question three times."

"So are you two are dating?"

"That's two questions."

Grace walks in and knocks on our door telling us we had to go outside and we find ourselves in the backyard.