Chapter 15

I get a text as Diego storms into the room looking very mad. I was going to ignore the text but my curiosity got the best of me and why is that? Because only one person has this number and they should know not to contact me.

K.W: I need one last job from you.

Me: I thought we agreed my contract was done.

K.W: We did but I'm renewing it.

Me: Fine who, when, and where?

K.W: The Hargreeves, now and anywhere. Meet me at Bits and Bops in 10 minutes.

Shit. Why does she want my family dead? What did they do this time? I look up, coming eye to eye with Luther who was holding Diego back. The boys are going to be around 20 to 30 minutes anyway plus this gives me time to look after Klaus.

"You know just for once I really thought we could be a family but of course there always has to be someone who ruins it."

"Patch is dead and it's Fives fault!"

"Don't blame it on him."

"Are you seriously backing him up? He left you like you were nothing and now that i look at it you are nothing."

Why does everyone keep saying that Five left me? I told him to go. Was I mad he actually left... kind of but I have gone through a lot more than losing Five because at least he came back.

"Oh yeah? And what are you? Unloved, mummy issues, dead girlfriend problems and not to mention the hatred most people have for you in this family. It was Patchs choice to go in there alone and now if you will excuse me I'm going to go find out why Kate Walsh wants our family dead."

"You little bitch."

Diego goes to punch me but I catch it with ease and walk up the stairs. Boys are idiots.

"That was cruel even for you Yn."

"I know Benny. How is Klaus?"

"He's in the bath right now."

"So that's why you are here."

I felt bad for what I said to Diego there was no excuse I was just being a bitch. I walk into the store I was told to meet in and come eye to eye with the devil herself.

"Ms Walsh."

"Lilith dear it's a pleasure."

"As to you too."

"So have you thought about the job?"

"I have..."

"And?"

"I can't. I've heard my rumours about that family and if what they say is true that's above my pay grade."

"That's a shame, Lilith. You were one of the best."

Something was off about her but I chose to ignore it and hop back into the car heading towards the academy. I walk into the academy and go towards Klaus but end up banging into him instead.

"Klaus i was just looking for you."

"Not now Yn. I'm sorry."

He goes to walk around me but i stop him. He looks like he's crying.

"Klausy?"

"Please Yn just let me go."

"No."

I pull him into a hug and shadow travel into my room only getting up to lock it.

"Why are you trying to help me? I'm just a loser who can't do anything right."

"That's not true Klaus. You are an amazing person and you are enough."