Chapter 11

Five was writing down equations as we had decided to stalk lance later today so I decided to go down to where Vanya practiced Violin.

"It's whether you've got something special. Maybe you just... Don't."

Nobody talks to Vanya that way.

"Say that again I dare you! Nobody talks to my sister like that so I hope you rethink your words or you could find yourself in a very bad position."

I bring fire to my hands and the lady quickly runs off. I turn to see Vanya tears threatening to fall from her eyes. How dare that lady make her cry it's bad enough I have.

"You didn't have to help me..."

I give Vanya a huge hug and smile at her.

"I did. After all, I have said to you. I'm sorry I pushed you away. I never hated you for the book in fact it's really well written."

"I understand Yn just please can we be friends again?"

"Of course."

I look over to see Jacquie sitting in the corner and smirk at her causing her to roll her eyes.

"Thy willeth watch Lady Vanya. Five needeth thou."

I smile at Vanya who nods and then shadow travel to Fives room only to see him shirtless.

"So we going now?"

Five scoffs at me and I smirk still staring at him as he puts on a shirt. He was really really hot.

"Staring problem?"

"No. You are just in front of me that's all but if it makes you uncomfortable where else do you want me to look?"

"The window where we are now leaving. Did you talk to Vanya?"

"I apologized and also made this bitch shit her pants. SHE BASICALLY CALLED VANYA A BAD VIOLINIST AND IT'S LIKE NO SHE'S NOT SHE'S BETTER THAN YOU!"

"Vanya will get over it. Our problem now is Lance. Also, your voice went from a whisper to a shout pick a voice level"

"No, and I thought it was Grant?"

"Who cares Yn! Priorities."

I'm not apologizing for getting distracted because then I would be agreeing that I'm wrong and I never do that.

"Damn it where's dad's stuff?"

This is going to be a total disaster.

"Cant we go see a movie or something?"

"Benny!"

"Yn!"

Klaus looks up at us and Five looks confused. Imagine being so lame that you cant see Ben. GET ON MY LEVEL FIVE, GET ON IT! I shadow travel down to lazy to take the ladder and stare at Klaus with a concerned but judgemental look.

"I'd ask what you're up to Klaus but then it occurred to me..."

"He doesn't care."

"Exactly."

"Hey, there are easier ways out of the house, buddy."

"That's what I told the shit when I reminded him we can both teleport."

"This one involved the least amount of talking or so I thought."

"Ignored Ynnnn!"

I stick the rude finger at Ben and watch Klauses desperate attempt of convincing Five to bring him along on our 'adventure' and let me tell you this was fun to watch. Oh my lord, he just- he really just went wheeee in the bin.