Chapter 22

*Fives pov kinda inapropriate at the end but heck maybe im just soft*

She just had to go be the hero with Allison. She could be dead by now! Please be okay Yn.

"Hey, can you go any faster?"

I am going as fast as I fucking can ape breath! You are not the only one in a rush to see the love of your life. When I see her I'm going to tell her my feelings. That is if she's alive. Of course, she's alive she's an independent bad bitch. Ape breath, bad bitch? I've spent too much time with Yn and Klaus. Oh, right I need to respond to Luther.

"Ask me again and I'll burn you with a cigarette lighter."

We pull up to the house and we open the door only to see Allison's body bleeding out but where was Yn?

"Allison! No!" Luther

She points at Yn who was under planks of wood and glass. I feel like I'm going to cry. How could I let this happen to them? Klaus had tears in his eyes looking at our sisters as Diego tried to comfort him. I remember once at one of Dad's charity balls Yn had told me that Diego and Klaus would make a cute couple, that was one of the best nights of my life. I drive as fast as possible to the academy Yn had blood coming out her stomach, head, and shoulder while Allison's neck was being held by Luther.

"I don't think she's breathing"

"If we don't get them both upstairs they could die."

We take her to mum and Diego places Yn on a different bed besides Allison.

"She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. One of you will need to give blood. Also, Yn will be fine her body's heat is healing her as we speak."

We all offer to give blood even Yn.

"I'm afraid that's not possible master Luther your blood is more compatible with mine."

"I'll do it." 

"Your blood is to Polluted master Klaus."

"I'll do it."

I look at Yn and step in front of her and Pogo nods agreeing with me that Yn can not lose any more blood.

"Not only have you lost too much blood already but your blood is also too hot for the human body lady Yn."

"I'll do it."

"Stick him."

After Diego got the needle in him and woke back up we all went to the living room. Yn sits down beside Klaus even after I had told her to stay back and get some rest.

"The bastard that nearly killed our sisters is still out there most likely going after Vanya next. We need to go after him."

I thought he loved Yn. So why would he let her die? Yn looks like she wants to say something but her eyes keep fluttering closed. I sit on the couch and let her rest her head on my shoulder as I state my argument.

"Vanya is not important"

"Hey, that's your sister. A little heartless even for you five."

"I'm not saying I don't care about her but if the apocalypse happens today she dies along with the other seven billion of us. Harold Jenkins is the priority."

"I agree let's go and I'm coming too."

I look at Yn who had taken her head off my shoulder. She was not going.

"No, you are not."

Finally something logical comes out of Diegos mouth.

"Yes, I am Diego. You can't stop me."