Chapter 10

I need someone smart to talk to and normally that is Five but right now he is asleep which leads me to Ben but he's stopping Klaus from being well Klaus and this leaves someone quite like Five. Well if I'm going to go crazy may as well make a new friend well doing it.

"Hi, Delores."

I sit cross-legged Infront of her and smile.

"Hi! You must be Yn."

"Wait you can talk?"

"Only to the wisest of people."

"So how do you talk to Five?"

"Is this one of those jokes you tell that embarrass Five?"

"Yes. Do you ever make jokes that bully Five?"

"I don't know how."

"Let me teach you."

By 3 am Delores was a pro insulter and I was a proud parent. Five had woken up now and was glaring at me as I innocently returning back with popcorn. Delores had told me a lot about Five and the apocalypse. 

"What?"

I try to sound as innocent as possible, how am I going to get out of this?

"I just told Delores good morning and do you know what she replied with?"

"No..."

Okay maybe I can assume but there's a difference.

"She said 'not for you yikes'. Care to tell me where she learnt rude jokes from."

"You?"

"Your innocent act won't work on me." Five places his hand on my cheek tracing it "Thank you though..."

"Okay I understand the world is ending but in the past four days, you have apologized, trusted someone who wasn't you and thanked me. What's up?"

"When we were in gimble brothers you put your life on the line for Delores and me. Not only that but you talked to her instead of calling me crazy."

"Well, you were the one who got us to know each other. I'm just planning our wedding. I took your girl."

"This is what happens when I try to be nice."

I roll my eyes and sit down on the right of five swinging my legs into his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck while resting my head on his shoulder.

"The next few days aren't going to be easy so you need to promise to tell me whenever something happens even if it's just a scratch."

"You have to promise me the same Yn."

"What if we don't stop the apocalypse?"

"We will. It's us." Five pulls me fully onto his lap and I twist my body left so I can look at him. His green eyes were so mesmerising and his smirk was so gorgeous. "Do you remember what we promised each other as kids?"

"We promised we wouldn't go dying without the other's blessing. You thought that I survived one of my missions because of that promise."

"I remember that mission. It scared the living shit out of me but now I want you to repromise me."

I look at him and nod my face serious until I feel a cold pair of hands up my shirt start tickling me. Oh, it's on.

"Five. Fivey stop your hands are-"

Five stopped but only to get a quick look at the alarm.

"The only reason I'm stopping is because we have some stalking to do."

"Oooo fun. Delores, we are going on a steak out so add steak to the grocery list!"

"Okay Yn!!"

"How are you her favourite?"

"I'm everyone's favourite."

We both walk down the stairs case Delores in our bag. I'm happy I had convinced Five not to climb down that pole. I come to a sudden holt and look at Five.

"My legs hurt. Wouldn't it be amazing if someone would carry me?"

"You can raise the dead to carry you but noooo you ask me."

"I trust you a lot more than bones Five plus that is not how my power works and you know that."

"Fine but only cause you are cute."

I smile as Five picks me up bridal style and before we walk into the kitchen he drops me on my feet. I smell burnt eggs. I see Allison and Vanya who look like they are going to kill each other.

"I heard a rumour tha-"

"So your legs aren't the only thing you've been spreading? Rumours too? What are you six?"

"I-"

"You what? Needed to find out who Leonard is because you couldn't believe that your sisters love life is better than yours?"

"Yes but. So now you believe in the sister's thing?"

"Only for people who earn their place in the so-called family."

"Didn't you just hate Vanya and now all you can talk about Vanya's love life because you know it's weird to brag about incest."

I turn to Five who is shocked by this but responds to Allison for me.

"I don't usually get into this drama but it seems you are mad that unlike you Yn and Vanya's crushes like them back."

"Don't know what's worse your marriage or the met Gala outfits this year."

With that, I shadow travel with Five back up to his room. He said that Vanya and Is crushes both like us back. I've only had two crushes in my life... Does he like me back or does he think it's someone else? No, there it is. The fear of not being liked back, FUCK OFF FEELINGS.

"See why I said the pole outside my window."

"Let's take it then."

*Fives pov at 14 (we gonna pretend Fives still there)*

Yn and I were talking in my room about Luther's dumb ass and I was a little bit worried their relationship would turn into a haters to lovers cliche. I had a crush on her I will admit but I don't even know if she sees me as a friend. I do know that she agrees with me and will have my back.

"The next time Luther talks to me that way his head will be in a wall!"

I watched her pace back and forward leaving burn marks on my floor. She had told me what Luther had said and I couldn't believe even Luther was dumb enough to say that.

"He is an idiot and you and Allison are way more important to the team than him."

Yn flops onto my bed her head landing in my lap and looks up at me. This was something she had been doing for the past couple of weeks and I couldn't help but smile down at her. She looks up at me and gives me a smile.

"Thank you for listening to my rant but may I ask why you listened?"

"Because your my friend and friends help. I also really hate Luther. He's so annoying."

I start to rub her shoulders and she calms down even more. I really like Yn and I'm going really soft because of it. She pulls her legs up and turns on her side most of her body in my lap as she leans her head in my neck. I wrap my arms around her body as she starts to fall asleep. She takes one more look at me a tear going down her face.

"Thank you Five."

I smile and rub her back. I'm going to kill Luther. She falls asleep and I was about to lay her down on my bed when Klaus comes running in.

"Dads mad! He wants Ben and I to fight please help!"

That got both Yn and I in action, those two were not fighting. Klaus and Ben were Yn and i's closest friends and we were not letting them get hurt. A part of me was disappointed that Yn woke up because she deserved to sleep but I knew that if anything had happened to Ben or Klaus she would hate herself. She was the most selfless girl I had ever met.