Chapter 17

Five and I walked towards Hazel and Cha Cha as if we were unstoppable which we basically were. We had the upper hand all they had was an old easy to melt gun.

"The masks really necessary?"

"Yes, five do you really want to see their faces bleh."

They take off their masks and glare at me, what? All I did was speak the truth.

"So where is it you cheeky bitch?"

"Wow, that's how you're going to start it? I thought you said these guys were smart."

"She's right, you know, we can get right back in our car and call it a day."

"You won't even make it halfway there."

"Oh no, I think we will. Looking at the scar on your face you've met Yn also known as the Amethyst Assasin."

I bring fire to my hand and as usual, it shows up as purple. Five smirks at me and I cant help but feel as though butterflies took over my stomach.

"Wait as in the Amethyst Assasin..."

"Ding ding ding."

"We dropped a chandelier on her and she survived."

"And I'm sure you have also learned that my brother is not the average giant. By the time you even tried to take us out, he would smash your precious briefcase to a pulp."

"Probably us too, right? What would happen if we faught you?"

"You guys would be burned alive or get sucked into the ground which is a one-way ticket to hell. If I'm nice."

I smile politely at the two but still let the fire in my hand flicker, this is fun. Hazel shifts on his feet as Cha-Cha looks unimpressed.

"Ummm so, how do we help each other?"

"I need you to get in contact with your superior so I can have a chat with her. Face to face."

"I crush the flame in my hand and feel a mix of pride and jealousy like yay a women boss but at the same time did Five like her?

"About what?"

"Well, you see love, that's over your pay grade."

"It's also not any of your concern."

"Just don't tell her about the briefcase."

"Fair enough."

"You too emo pinky pie."

"That's ever so creative but fine, Dora and boots. Try a new hairstyle hun its like 2019 there is such thing as extensions or pink!"

The two roll their eyes but should realize this is all a mind trick. The best way to come off as a smaller threat is to act like a smaller threat. Five and I turn our backs his arm finding my waist again making me smile well the other two don't turn their backs as fast.

"What happens now?"

Five leans against the car and I lean on top of him his arms wrapping around my torso. I roll my eyes at Luther's comment while trying my best to ignore the position Five and I are in.

"Now we wait."

Ben appears beside me and winks before leaving again. That asshole. The song Ride of the Valkyries starts playing and I look up at five not having to say anything as he shakes his head, then who the fuck. Five gets up and moves me behind him a bit for safety.

"Is that her?"

"Yes, Luther it's her because she would be ever so graceful as to show up in a shit-ass ice cream truck. Are you dumb?!"