Chapter 29

I walk down the road with no purpose at all and watch as four platinum blonde men walk towards me with guns, what did I do this time? They start shooting at me and I run behind a car as a strong pain in my thigh drags me down, fuck. I watch as the men look around for me and sigh as they start to leave but before I could move one of the men turns around and sees me, double fuck.

"Get her."

He spoke to his brothers in Swedish which I find rather odd but now wasn't the time to judge. I get up and try to shadow jump but my powers are out, triple fuck. Three of the brothers nod at the other one.

"Finish her. We will be back in ten minutes."

They leave and I look around only to be punched in the face falling back into the car. One of his hands wrapped around my throat pulling me upwards and I give a smirk causing him to look at me with confusion.

"I think you need to calm down there mate. Only one person is allowed their hand around my neck and it's not you."

He gives me another shocked look as I speak Swedish, yay Reginald you actually helped for once. I swing my leg around his neck and grab the hand around my neck breaking it with ease. His first mistake was having me high enough to be able to do that. I throw his head into the car as he throws me off his shoulders.

"Foolish girl there is no stopping your death."

The man grabs a large shard of glass and I look at his gun knowing it was empty but maybe it could be of use.

"The only foolish person is you. Glass will not kill me."

He scoffs walking over to me but I was also on my feet now.

"Oh but it will. I know that your power and your curse have both been reversed."

Oh well then quadruple fuck. That must be why I haven't seen Jacquie! I look around trying to find someone, anyone, to help me but alas I was on my own and that gave me one option, fight. The Swedish dude was getting closer and closer so I quickly grab the closest thing to me which was a broom. Thank you random store.

"You will die for the threats you made to me. You and your stupid brothers."

"Give up now you little witch."

He runs at me with the long piece of glass ignoring the blood dripping from his hand while I duck and smack the top of the broom into his back. He stumbles but not enough to lose focus turning around nearly cutting my eye and nose had I not moved in time, this is war. He turns around to see me holding my broom in the middle. I spin it around a couple of times just to show of and then start swipping at him. I hit him around the shoulders and he barley blocks my hits. I swipe at his ankles sending him to his knees. He opens his mouth to say something and I take this as an opportunity shoving the top of the broom all the way down his throat killing him instantly.

"Looks like someone took more than he could handle."

"Eight?"

I look around to see two men and Luther staring at me and the dead Swedish man. I smile at them and take the broom from out of his insides. Blood dropped onto my hand as I smile at Luther and the two men.

"I'm terribly sorry, was this your broom?"

The man takes it off me and I recognise him in an instant. Why is Luther hanging out with Jack Ruby?

"Yes it is young lady and the way you killed that man was quite bloody."

"Again terribly sorry about the broom but in my defence he was trying to kill me."