Chapter 33

She was talking to a boy I didn't know and I couldn't help but glare at him a certain feeling rushing over me but I had no way to find out what it was. There was no doubt the guy was good-looking and that meant that Yn would probably like him over me. Obviously, I had been glaring enough to get him to leave which causes me to look at Yn.

"What do you think you are doing talking to that guy?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean."

"Oh calm down Five what's the problem with me talking to guys?"

"I- There-"

"There is none but now that he is gone I guess we have to talk.

"About what? How annoying you are being?"

I didn't mean to say it, it just slipped out. I really do love Yn but every time I say something to her I ruin our relationship. What are we?

"I was going to talk about how he would never be you and how I got us a way to meet dad but now I think I'm going to leave."

"Oh yeah and where are you going to go?"

"Away from your piss ass face."

"What a good insult."

"Fuck off."

"Fuck you!"

"You wish you could."

I was at a loss for words as Yn stormed out of the cafe, she really had a flair for dramatics. An empty feeling started to form in the pit of my stomach, I need to make it up to Yn. What did she mean by meet dad?

~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk down the street feeling like shit. Why was I so mad at Five? I know that my heart and mind have both been trying to push him away and so I just decided to play along. There was a scent of smoke as I keep walking down the street but it was calming down.

"Stop it you're hurting him!"

Oh my god, Allison! I run down the street as fast as I could and looked around but she was nowhere to be found. I hear her screaming again and find myself watching her husband get hit by the policeman. Before I could do anything Allison speaks.

"I heard a rumor that you walked away."

Her husband looks like he is having the biggest panic attack ever and to be fair from what he just saw he had a good reason.

"What the hell did you say to him? What the hell did you say?"

"I just told him to leave you alone."

"There's no way in hell that a white cop is just gonna walk away cause a black woman tells him to!"

"Ray we don't... We don't have time for this. Come on. We gotta go! We gotta get out of here. Come on!"

"Who are you?"

"Ray! Ray!"

"Who are you?"

I was still rushing forwards in their direction when I bump into a man, Klaus to be exact. He pulls me into a hug but before we could speak another smoke bomb goes off.

"Allison! Ally!"

"Allison come on we have to go!"

"No no. I can't leave Ray."

"Come on Ally he'll be fine, please."

"How did you find me?"

"I don't know about Klaus but I was with Five and Vanya when I saw the smoke. Are you both okay?"