13|~•~Children of the Damned~•~

Rose's Pov

"Wakey wakey Rosie" I hear someone saying to me and lightly shaking me awake without knowing who it is I slap the persons hand and cover myself in the blanket. It's too early for me to be awake. So whoever it is just get lost and let me sleep.

"That was rude Ambi come on" I force to open my eyes to see Damon sitting on the side of my bed massaging his hand. Wait so I slapped his hand. It forms a little smile on face.

"For someone who's not even half awake you sure do have a lot of strength" he says and I chuckle.

"Seriously Damon why did you wake me up?" I ask him while rubbing my eyes. I sit up and I'm as hell my hair looks like a birds nest and I must smell.

"A I need to tell you something and B I came to check on you" he says and I remember my bruise from the other day. I don't feel it. I look down and see there's only a little spot left there. Well that's good news. He smiles as he sees I'm alright.

"Okay so what did you want to tell me?" I ask but still remaining under the covers. It's cold outside. Really cold.

"Yesterday, Stefan promised to help me bring Kathrine back" he says and I'm a feeling a bit hurt. I know she's his one true love and the reason he came here but I need my friend. I know I should be happy that he's going to be happy but I'll miss him.

"Okay I'll help you" I say to him." Now if you don't want me grumpy then coffee and pancakes" I demand and smirks and vamp speeds away. Probably the store while I get changed. I put on a pink shirt and some blue jeans before heading downstairs.

"Morning Jenna" I say to her and she smiles I open the door .d see Damon's already there with pancakes. I rush to him and take them away from. He tries to take a bit but I slap his hand. "Mine" I say as I continue to eat. We arrive at the boarding house and I wonder what are we doing here.

"Why are we here Damon?" I ask him as we walk to the door.

"We're about to wake up my dear brother with your sister" he says and a devilish smile grows on my face. We walk into their room. Thanks to Damon's vampire speed they don't even know we're here. Damon sits at the end of the bed and I'm next to him.

"Rise and shine sleepy heads" Damon says and Stefan pulls the covers over him and Elena. "Damon, Rose please" Stefan says and we both smile. Mission accomplished. I think to myself.

"Ohh stop being smutty"

"Seriously get out of here" Stefan says again but we just smile.

"if I see something I haven't seen before I through a dollar at it" He replies and I chuckle. "Now listen we have very important business to discuss"

"And it has to be right now?" She asks him with a raised eye brow.

"Hey he woke me up like 30minutes ago" I say to her in a tone that she can be glad she's still in bed.

"You slapped him" she states and all of us except for Damon laugh at it a little." What you shouldn't have woken her up. I learned that the hard way years ago" she says.

"Back to the point we have lots to do now that were all friends and work toward a common goal. So in order to get into the tomb we have to find the journal which has the location of the grimoir" he says and stands up from the bed." Now first things first you're a Gilbert meaning you're on journal duty"

"Since when am I helping?" She asks him skeptically.

"Well Stefan's helping and you've taken residency in his bed ergo you're helping"