4|Disturbing behavior

A/N: this chapter won't include much of Rose it will more focus on people around trying to figure out how to get her back.

Klaus and Stefan are in a clothing store, drinking champagne and waiting for Rebekah to come out of the dressing room.

"There has to be more to this dress" Rebekah complained looking at the black dress she was wearing that ended just above her knees.

"There's not" Klaus said taking a sip of champagne.She gets out of the fitting room.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers" She said.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing"

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident" She remarks.

"It's dance music" Stefan informs her and taking another sip of champagne apparently not being drunk enough for this story.

"People dance to this?" She asks horrified.

"Hmm"

"Are we done?"Klaus asks annoyed like every man woth a women during dress shopping.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asks.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it" Klaus says expressing his short temper on the girl.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years" She says and looks at Stefan while asking. "So what do you think?"

"I like it" Stefan says but he doesn't sound very convincing and Rebekah sees through that. "What? I said I like it"

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan" She says She goes back into the fitting room. Klaus looks at Stefan.

"Nice one. Good work"

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her" Stefan snaps back at him.

"I heard that" She shouts from the background.

"All right. I'm going to get some fresh air" He gets up. Klaus pours himself some champagne. Stefan is about to go out and sees Katherine across the street. She motions for him to come over, so he follows her.

"Now that he's gone what's this that I've been hearing that you have a daughter Nik" Rebekah says and Nik smiles thinking of her.

"Yeah, guess what? Got bored, slept with a women, nine months later she shows up with a baby claiming it to be mine" Klaus explained to her with a smile on his face.

"Huh so where is she, I want to meet my niece" Rebekah demands.

"Not that easy sister. First of all she's Laurita's doppelganger and second of all I don't think she'll be that happy to see us. I killed her twin when breaking the course" Klaus explained a hint of sadness showing on his face as he imagined his daughters face when he killed Elena full of hate and rage.

"Are you kidding me, the guardian and the doppelgängers are related again, unbelievable" Rebekah groaned.

Back in Mystic falls Caroline told everyone what she learned while Laura was visiting.

"So then she cut her hand and the ink became visible. Also she said that Rose will be back to normal once she has her awakening" Caroline continued to tell them all the stuff the older guardian told her.

"What even is an awakening?"Elena asked confused.

"I don't know but if we can get a bit of Rose's blood and we can figure it out I'm sure it will be there somewhere" Caroline suggested and it was good plan except one thing.

"There's a hole in you plan blondie. How do we get Rose to volunterly cut her hand. She doesn't understand what's going on" Damon says and Elena nods knowing he has a point.

"Then explain it to her"Bonnie suggests."We're supposed to graduate this year and she can't even spell her own name"

"Yes she can that was like one of the things I taught her" Damon defends her and also trying to lighten the mood but Bonnie doesn't seem to get it.

"Just please get to her Damon okay. Me and Caroline will be over in an hour" Elena told him and he nodded.

Damon searched for Ric, knowing she was with him after telling him to watch after her for a few minutes while deals with the girls. He walked through the crowd, u til he saw the dirty blond hair by the cotton candy stand.

"Hey what are you doing?" He asked him as he saw Rose happily eating a cotton candy.

"She wanted to try so I said yes" Ric explained and Damon kissed Rose's head to bring her out of her trance. When she registered his kiss on her head she looked up happily and jumped into his not caring about his jacket that was now blue. "Damon I missed you"

"Hey little flower, come on we have to go to the boarding house there are something's you and I need to do" Damon told her and while she frowned a little she followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~

When they arrived to the boarding house by then Rose finished the cotton candy.  They were sitting on the couch and Damon took out a little sewing needle and placed it on the table beside them.

"So we know how to bring you back to your old you. It's called an awakening but we need to learn more and for that we need a bit of your blood" Damon gently approached the subject. Rose sensing his emotions scooted back a little. "It's okay it only needs to be a drop or two" Damon reassured her and she hesitantly nodded.

They walked over to the table where book was open, blank pages being shown. He pucked up the needle and took Rose's hand. She looked down at it and gulped down. Damon lifted her head up so that she was looking at him. "Here look at me it will help" He told her and she kept looking into his icy blue eyes and then he slightly poked her finger and let the blood drip onto the page that was open. The ink was showed the moment the blood hit the paper. "There wasn't so bad right" He asked and she smiled shaking her head. Since it was well past noon. Rose headed into Damon's room.

The others came shortly after she layed down.

"So?"Caroline asked coming into the view.

"Nada, nothing there's not a single thing about it in this damn book"Damon said furiously and if it weren't for the fact that he had a sleeping girlfriend upstairs he would throw that book against the wall.

"Calm down maybe you missed something, or you just need another point of view" Caroline said and walked over to the book.

"Go on have at it blondie but you won't find anything" Damon said. Caroline and Elena both began reading it page after page. While Damon layed down next to Rose.

A/N
So this is short I'm sorry but I promise the next chapter will be longer. I think you will like it, our dear Klaus will finally see his daughter after the long summer. Also season 2 was way more fun to write.

Don't forget to vote and comment it always makes my day.

~Danie~