22|~•~Founder's Day~•~

Important A/N PLEASE ANSWER
Rose's Pov
Jenna helps me and Elena get into our dresses and let me say how? Did women walk in these. Seriously I feel like I have barely enough space to breath. My hair is curled and I'm currently getting my necklace on.

"Oww this dress hurts" I complain while Jenna finishes a few details on it.

"Suck it in baby" she tells me.

We arrive to the school where we're supposed to be and I see Damon and Stefan. Elena and I smile at them and curtise ( sorry if I spelled that wrong). They both look like they just seen a ghost.

Stefan walks over to us and tells the worst news.

"John?!" I almost scream out. It's not possible it can't be.

"Is that even possible?" Elena asks Stefan.

"There's no proof but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager and he was the one who brought her to your dads office for the delivery" Stefan tells us in his calm tone.

"My whole life I've never liked this man and now now" Elena says and goes through her hair with her hands.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you in some inappropriate way"The vampire continues to tell us.

"No we're happy that you told us Stefan I just really hope that it's not true" I say to him and he nods." What do we do now go to him and ask him out of the blue are you our biological father?" I say to Stefan and look over at my twin who nods.

"I guess when you're ready" he suggests.

"I'm never gonna be ready"Elena states. "We have enough problems with the family that we care about. Jeremy hates and why wouldn't he my journal gave him a good reason to"

"He's just hurt and confused" Stefan reassures us.

"He's never gonna forgive us for Vicky,for taking away hus memories,for lying to him" Elena says stating the facts sadly.

"He's your brother, he'll forgive you" Stefan tells us but I don't know.

I see Jeremy walking by so jog over to him as best I can in this massive dress.

"Jeremy hey I was wondering where you were?" I ask him with a smile. I look him up. "You look great, you and Matt did a really good job on the float"

"Go away Rose" he replies coldly and I loose my smile.

"Jeremy come on please I don't want it to be like thus between we're closer than this" I say to him.

"Well why don't you have Damon erase my memory again then I can go back to being the innocent little brother in the dark" he says and starts to walk away but I grab his arm.

"Jer please"

"Just don't. You can't fix this that easily something like thus just doesn't get fixed like this" he tells me and walks away. Ohh. We get on the floats and smile and wave at everybody.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome our stunning Miss Mystic falls court and their stunning escorts" Mrs.Lockwood says to the speaker and I wave at the people in the public.

"This is Caroline Forbes Miss Mystic falls" She announces and Caroline waves over at them. We see Bonnie wave over to her. And she waves us back of course Damon had to be Damon waved back at her too.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After the parade finished I went and changed out of the dress finally. Thank God. I see Damon at the grill and he comes next to me.