16|~•~The house guest ~•~

I walk into the boarding house not even bothering to knock. Damon told me he'd give me a ride to school. I walk in to see Elena putting on her coat and Damon's reading a journal.

"Good morning, Damon" Elena greets him. He looks at her then rushes over and pushes her against the wall by the throat.

"Damon what are you doing?" I ask him madly and rush over to my twin sister.

"What are you doing here? I told you to leave"Damon ignores my question and continues to ask my sister.

"What is your problem?" She chokes out.

"You're wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work" He spats and thightens his grip on her.

"You think she's Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb! Isn't she?" I ask him and He releases her. Stefan arrives.

"What the hell's going on here?" Stefan asks

"I don't know, you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?" Elena asks his boyfriend.Stefan rushes over to the doppelganger and pushes her against the wall by the throat.

"What are you doing?!" Kathrine or Elena I should be able to sense if it was Kathrine.

"How could you do this?!" Stefan shouts at her.

"Stefan, you're hurting me!" She pleads.

"Stop it, Katherine!" Stefan yells at her and Kathrine appears at the doorway.

"Stop what? It's getting really easy being you" She says and smirks. She was pretending to be Elena when Damon was reading. Damon, Stefan, Elena,Katherine  and I are in Stefan's bedroom.

"What is the she devil doing here?" I ask angrily Damon who responds immediately.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb" He explains.

"How's that possible?"Stefan asks completely confused by the situation.

"He's an Original. They have all sorts of special skills" Kathrine responds with a smile.

"I don't want you here. Get her out of here" I tell Damon and Elena nods. Damon moves closer to she devil and she steps back.

"You need me, Elena. You all do" Kathrine says and I scoff.

"As if" Kathrine just looks over at me and glares.

"We all want the same thing...Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off"

"We don't need your help and don't want it" Elena tells her.

"And that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like?" She asks but all of us stay silent.

"If you know something, say it or get out" Damon tells her and she groans annoyed.

"Fine. Then I'll just go to the Grill and have some lunch...maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite" She says and I grab her arm forcefully.

"Do that and I'll show you a fate worse than death it self"I threaten her but she just laughs.

"Please no need to make silly jokes this early in the morning" And with that she's gone in a whoosh.

"God how I hate her" I say and Damon lead's me to his car driving to school.

"We all do don't worry" He's starts the car and we head to school. My head is full of thoughts and everyone of them is about Elijha. Why was he so protective or what did he wanted to tell me.