7|~•~Ghost World~•~

Minor make out scene. If you're not comfortable just skip. Cause I've been reading a lot of ACOMAF and ACOSF 😂and I'm itching to write one. There's a reference so whoever catches on to it I love you.

****
Rose's Pov

I wake up the morning next to Damon who's still sleeping peacefully next to me. I take a moment to observe him-to take in the beauty - his raven black hair falls down on the side of his face. It's messy but at the same time it's beautiful. I see his mouth curl up into a smile as he opens his eyes and finds mine staring down at him.

He kisses me-his lips were soft like butter and his kiss was tender. I slide my hand into his hair and deepen the kiss that he started. He brings up his hair and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. His smile is wide-ear to ear- my smile is mirroring his. He flips us over and now he's the one who's on top. I laugh quietly and chuckles as he kisses me deeply. I kiss him back gently-there will be time to go hard- when his lips disconnect from my mouth and I look into his deep icy blue eyes I see my future. I see my life with him.

He kisses me again and sends every part of my body into shock. He slowly starts kissing my neck and I moan loudly. He seems to like that as he purrs. He continues to kiss my neck each kiss hardee and harder until I feel his canines on my artery slowly brushing my neck as if to ask for permission.

"Yes" I breath out and not even second later his fangs pierce my neck and I feel my blood being drawn. He pulls away and bites into his wrist and holds it to me. I take it and gulp down on the blood. This time not caring if it heals me or not. I just want him. His soul, his spirit, every part of him. With my strength I flip him over and my wings pop out of my back. He lifts his hand and gently passes a finger over the inner feathers of my wings.

"Your finger is cold" I tell him and he laughs and strokes my feathers with two of his fingers. "You cruel wicked thing didn't anyone ever teach you manners"

"I never knew you were such a baby"He says and I grin. I lay beside him and my wings cocooning us. I kiss the back of his neck and his body shakes with pleasure. I continue to kiss him around his neck while he plays with my feathers. He turns over and faces me.

"I love you" he tells me and I lay a gentle kiss on his lips.

"I love you too" I whisper and close my eyes.

*******

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As afternoon gets closer again I walk from the boarding house. The whole day Damon's been spoiling me with pancakes and sweet little kisses and having on almost every surface of the house. After I came back from my baby phase my feelings have hightened for me and I know that his did too.

Clothed in a high neck sweatshirt-that luckily covers most of my neck because apparently vampire blood doesn't work on hickeys- and a pair of jeans, I walk through the crowds to find my sister, my brother, Carolin or Bonnie. I spot my sister and Jeremy talking and I walk towards them. The moment Elena notices me she runs towards me and hugs me.

"Where were you? I haven't seen you all day"She freaks out and I chuckle and I hear Jeremy chuckle behind her. Yeah I think no told him about the baby me situation which is weird.

"Relax Lena, I was woth Damon" I tell her which wasn't the smartest thing to do now that I realize what I said. "He's helping me readjust to the normal world" I say afterward no need for anyone to suspect anything else.

"Ohh okay, I was just worried with all that happened" She tells me and I hug her. I never considered what it must have been for her, to see her sister suddenly age backward.

Then we hear Jeremy laugh out loud.

"What's so funny?"Elena asks but he just looks at the stage.Elena turns her head to look too. I think the both of us are just as confused.