5|~•~The reckoning~•~

It's nighttime. The school is empty. Matt is using a bench-press machine in the weight room. He stops for a rest and hears a noise. He gets up and walks through the school. He finally enters a classroom. It's dark inside, and when he steps inside he sets off a number of mouse traps that have been placed on the floor. He turns on the light. Tyler, Caroline, Elena, Bonnie and Rose are here setting the traps. Elena though even though Rose doesn't fully know what they're doing once she gets back to her old self, she would like to remember this, since she was the most excited for this - except Caroline- for this.

"Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Caroline groans. Matt why? Rose says and Caroline and Elena both chuckle.

"See even Rose agrees with you" Caroline says, now almost everyone was caught up on the whole Rose being and adult with a child like mind.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asked his friend who sighed.

"Clearly"

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year"

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this" Elena said with a smile.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this" Matt asked suprised that any of them would voluntary do this.

"Caroline's making us" Bonnie said and it all became clearer the second she said that.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..." She started but all of them having heard it at least ten times, Elena finished her quote.

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?"

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care" Caroline says and Rose laughs. I like it, it's fun.

"I'm glad at least my bestie feels the same way" Caroline said and smiled over at Rose.

"You're all lame. That's still weird and I've got ten more classrooms to prank" He takes his bag and leaves. Elena's about to leave too.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Bonnie asks her.

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories. Rose you coming?" Elena asked and her sister nodded and followed her. Even in this state she loved making pranks. Before the accident her and Elena used to pull so many pranks that their mom once established a non prank week to stop them.

Elena and Rose get out of the classroom and see Tyler giving instructions to other students while he hands them rolls of saran wrap.

"Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym. Let's go" Tyler says and leads the students into the gym.

"Bodies in the gym, are they in danger?" Rose asks confused. Some saying were still pretty confusing for her. Elena laughs and explains it.

"No it just means that she needs people to help her" She says and opens some double doors, then finds herself face-to-face with Klaus. Out of instinct she puts her sister behind her. Rose seeing his face remembers what Damon told her. Klaus-bad stay away.  She deep down knew he was her biological father but she also knew some of things he did.

"There's my girl, hanging out with daughter what a lovely evening" Klaus says sarcastically and goes to look at Rose but Elena pushes her father away from him.

"Klaus! Stay away from sister" She growls at him. She looks at her sister and mouths run. Rose turns turns around and tries to run, but he's already in front of her.