9|~•~Katerina~•~

Rose's Pov

Me and Elena arrive at the boarding house after Damon texted me it was important.

"Hello, Rosie, Hi Elena" Damon says opening the door.

"You called. You said that it was important" I say to him and he nods and leads us further into the house.

"What is this about?" Elena asks as Stefan comes down the stairs and we spot Rose the women who kidnapped us at the end of the room.

"You" I look at the women and glaring at her.

We got to the living room and sit on the couch as Rose explains herself.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Tells us Rose us as she stands in the living room

"Who is he?" Asks Elena.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend." Replies to her Damon with his usual smirk.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan adds.

"Like Elijah?" I ask them but Rose beats them to it.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan fills us in.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me and my sister?" Asks Elena with slightly worried tone.

"Yes. No." Rose and Stefan answer simultaneously.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..." Damon trues to reassure us

"Which it is."

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you."

"Which I'm not."

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." says Stefan's older brother trying to lighten the mood.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist." Stefan says.

"Not that you know of."

"That's not helping." retorts Damon glaring at Rose.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story." tells us Stefan trying to make us feel better but I have feeling he's very true.

"He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot." Snaps at us Rose.

"Alright, we're shaking. You made your point." Damon jokes again. I swear his jokes are what's keeping me calm and not running around scared.

Elena picks up her bag from the floor and starts to head fir the door.

"Where are you going?"Stefan asks her.

"School. I'm late. Rosie you coming" she looks at me and nod before standing up from the couch.

"Let me grab my stuff, I'll go with you" Stefan says and is about to go to his room but my twin stops him.

"It's okay, I know where it is." She says and we walk out of there.

~~~~~~~~~~

We're walking through the woods with Caroline as we tell her the plan. Well it's not the smartest but what else do we have to loose.