You're undead to me

Damon's Pov
I managed to move myself to the near walk and I see Stefan walking by and looking through the small window in the cell.

"I bet you feel pretty good about yourself don't you?" I ask him with a sore voice. He must be really proud of himself now.

"Not particularly" he answers.

"You won.....you caught the bad guy now nothing can come between you and Elena........ except the truth Stefan.......the lies will catch up to you as long as you keep lying to yourself" I say to him while barely having the energy to keep my eyes open.

"The beauty of you in there and me out here is that I can walk away" Stefan's says and walks away leaving me in here to rot.

Rose's Pov
For some reason Elena convinced me that I should go to the car wash so I decided that it's time that I stop dwelling on the past and move on. He made his choice .d I'm not going to just sit there and wonder why he made it. It's not going to change the fact the he's gone.

"Rose hey, you finally out of your sad phase" Caroline says as I approach her. Dear God how many people will say that I wasn't that sad.

"Well I can't think about why he left. He left and it's done. I have to move on." I say to her and she smiles and hugs me tightly I see Elena and Stefan arrived in the meantime.

"Anyway no friend discounts, no freebies no pay you later we are not running a charity here" she explains to Elena.

"No we are not" She answers back with a bit of sarcasm in her voice and gets a small glare.

"Hi"

"Hey"

"You know the event is called sexi suds" She points out to the both of them as they're in their shirts.

"Did we just get scolded?" Stefan asks.

"And judged" Elena completes him."I'm sorry but you're gonna have to take that off" She teases him.

"Don't tease Lena" I tell her and smile.

"Well look who smiles" she says and I laugh a bit.

"I think you have to go first" he says and they start to undress and Elena's shirt gets stuck on her head. She tries to get out but gets stuck even more. I'm having the show of my life with this.

"That is not sexi" she comments and we chuckle.

"I disagree" He says and they kiss.

"Hello lovebirds still here" I remind them and we all start to smile. I wash a car and see that Elena left so go accompany Stefan.

"Hey how are you?" He asks while we wait for the water bucket to fill in.

"I'm fine, better than yesterday. I decided to move on" I say to him and we get to the car to wash the car. I see Elena at the pay up center with the guy from the grill so I go an join their conversation.

"You were talking a friend of mine last night at the grill" she says to the man.

"Well I thought he was else I knew" he reveals.

"Stefan Salvatore" Elena says to him.

"No it can't be it's just my mind playing tricks on me" He answers.

"Where do you think you've seen him before

"When I first got here I was staying at the boarding house. Stefan was just passing by visiting his uncle. I mean none of knew he was here till the attack." he answers. What attack? I'm living here my whole life and there has never been an attack.