Miss Mystic falls

(Rose's dress for the court)
Me and Elena walk into the dressing where Amber is freaking out.

"Are you okay Amber?" Elena asks her.

"I hate being the center of attention I get panic attacks" she says and continues to pace around the room.

"Do you need some privacy so that you could change?" I say to her and start to turn my back to walk out.

"Actually I'm just I'm just going to get some air" she says and rushes out of the room. We unhook our dresses when we hear hush behind us and see Damon's reflection in the mirror.

"Hey you can't be in here" I say to him although I don't mind him being here.

"We need to talk" he says with a serious tone.

"Does it have to be right now?" Elena asks motioning to the dress.

"Normally I would have a completely different outlook to what am about to tell you but just this time I'll squill" he says to us and I look at him questionably.

"What do you mean?" My sister asks the vampire standing in front of us.

"Stefan still drinking human blood" he reveals and if I had a drink I'd definitely choke on it.

"What?" She asks with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"And about a month ago I would rejoiced but with the counsil back on alert it is not a good time for Stefan to fly off the handle" Damon tells us seriously.

"I know that he's been a little edgy but he said that it was normal" My sister answers.

"He has a fridge full of stolen blood bags in the house" Damon reveals. I see Lena's in fainting mode so I help her over to the couch.

"O my God" she breathes out.

"He has no idea what normal is. His entire existence isn't normal. A normal to a vampire is drinking human blood and he's been fighting it all this time when he should've been learning how to control it and it's controlling him" he says and I look up at him. Not like you didn't give him a hard time. Right.

"Damon this is Stefan that we're talking about" I say to him.

"This is Stefan on human blood Rose. He'll do anything he'll say anything because he's not gonna stop" Damon says to us. Just what we needed.

~~~~~~~~~

"This all my fault I'm the one who fed him the blood" Elena vents as she continues to pace around the room then the door gets open and Stefan walks in.

"What's going on in here?" He asks stepping into the room.

"Just filling the girls in on your extracurricular activities" Damon tells him but he seems unfazed.

"What are you talking about?" He asks us.

"I know about the blood Stefan" she reveals to him.

"Umm me and Rose will be downstairs" he says and we get out of the room. I have a time to puck my dress and Damon leads me to one of the dressing rooms. I slip into my dress but I cant reach the zip.

"Damon can you help me I can't reach the zip" O say and I feel his hand on my back. It sends chills down my spine and I'm so happy he's my escort and that we'll dance together.