21|~•~Isobel~•~

Rosie's POV
Me and Elena are helping to build the floats for the founders party. I'm walking into the school with Stefan and Elena. Let me just say they didn't try to hide that they're back together in the morning when he came to pick us up. Ric sees us and walks over.

"Mr.Saltzman hey" Elena greets him politely.

"You need to come with now" he announces and leads us to an empty classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ric called Damon to come over after he told us what happened yesterday at the bar.

"Damon thanks for coming" Alaric says.

"Sorry I'm late dog ate my-" he starts to say while looking at Ric" never mind" he finishes and smirks. Why does he look so good when he smirks.

"Whats with the furrowed eyebrows?" He asks.

"I saw Isobel last night" he admits.

"Isobel's here?.......in town?" He asks and Ric nods to hsi questions. Cause we didn't have enough problems already.

"Did you ask about Uncle John?"Are they working together?"he asks the history teacher.

"No they're not"

"No, I didn't ask?"

"Well what about the invention?"

"I didn't ask"

"Does she know about the tomb vampires"

"I don't know" he answers suddenly nervous.

"Did words completely escape you" he snaps a little.

"No sorry I was completely suprised by my dead vampire wife to ask amy questions" Ric snaps back at him.

"What does she want?" He asks.

"She wants to see us Damon" I answer to him.

"Alaric's supposed to arrange the meeting. We don't know why or what she wants" Stefan tells him.

"You don't have to see her if you don't want to" Damon says softly while looking at me.

"We don't really have a choice" I say to him in lower voice.

"She threatened to go on a killing spree" Alaric reveals.

"Ohh.......I take it that's not okay with you guys" Damon tells us and crack a little smile.

"I wanna do it I want to meet her I'll regret it if I don't" Elena says.

"Yeah we both would" I say.

We get to the grill and I see Stefan over at the pool table. The waiters brings us our coffee and I hold it in my hands to warm up a bit. My hands are getting cold from all this stress.

"Can you hear me?" She asks Stefan and he nods." I'm really happy you're here. I love you" she whispers and see Stefan smiles at her and mouth I love you back. Then a lady with a coat arrives next to us. Isobel.

"Hello Elena,Ambrosia" she greets us.

"You two look just like them it's weird" Isobel says.

"You've met the twins?" I ask her and she looks at me curiously.

"You have your father's eyes" she states and smiles.

"Who is my father?" I ask her.

"Now wouldn't that be good to know" she taunts me.

"Back to the question Yes I've met her she found me after I turned genetic curiosity I supposed she would be fascinated by the two of you" she says and I notice a neckless around her neck.