17|~•~Let the right one in~•~

Rose's Pov
I wake up on the floor my head is pounding and everything spinning. Damn he must have hit my head pretty hard. I groan and force to open my eyes. I'm in an old room it's rusty here. There's a chair behind me and a couch near the door. No windows. That sucks, I can't escape. Suddenly the door flies ope and a guy comes over to me with a bucket. He pulls out ropes and they look like they're wet but I don't know from what.

"Payback's a bitch" he says and starts to tie the ropes around my ankles. The moment it hits my skin I scream out. It has to be the same supstance that was in a tea. Tears roll down my face and he goes to tie my hands behind my back. No! No no no. I feel the liquid burns my hands and scream. And he just laughs. He goes out and I feel my head rolling to the side as slip I to the darkness.

I wake up a moment later to find the same guy here that attacked me and then tied me up. The stinging calmed down a bit I guess it wore off from the rope. I see him reaching for the same bucket. Oh God no no no- before I can finish my thoughts I scream. He took down the ropes and replaced with freshly soaked once. Where's Damon when I need him?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Damon's Pov
I finish fixing the window and turn to face Stefan and Elena. Love birds. I roll my eyes in my head before speaking up.

"I say we go to Pearls bust down the door and anhilate the idiot that attacked us last night" I propose them the plan.

"Yeah and then what we turn to rest and say ups sorry" Says my little brother sarcasm filling his voice.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her" Elena tells me with disbelief. Not like I had choice.

"It was more of a helpful exchange of information and It's not like I had a choice plus she can be.........scary and she said she's going to help me get Kathrine back" I say to her and smirk but I don't love Kathrine I just want to kill that bitch slowly.

"Yeah Damon gets what he want no matter who he hurts in the process" Elena tells me.

"You don't have to be snarky about it" I tell her and she snaps.

"I woke to today to discover that all the tomb vampires are gone I think I've earned snarky"

"How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire" I say annoyed and go sit in the chair. Ohh she can annoying sometimes how does Rose handle it. Rose? Where is she by the way I left her a couple of messages.

"I'm not blaming you Damon I accepted the fact that you're a self serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities" she says and I won't admit it out loud but that hurt a bit.

"Ouch" I say to her.

"This isn't very productive" My baby brother starts to say but I cut him off.

"Speaking of productive where's twin number 2?" I ask them and they shake their heads.

"Her bed was made this morning so maybe she went to Caroline's I know they were planning a girls night but don't know when?" Elena answers but something bugs me about it. She would tell me wouldn't she? I question myself as I stare at the couple and then walk out of there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about an hour and Stefan still hasn't returned it's getting suspicious plus Rose hasn't texted me or called me I'm getting worried. I dial Elena's number while waiting on her front porch and she hangs up. Of course. I knock on the door and she opens it and let myself in.

"You're avoiding me" I sate to her as I step into the living.

"Really the six missed calls sorry my phone's dead" she answers with a fake sorry tone.