9|~•Ordinary people part 2•~

(Hey guys so from here on I will be changing to 3rd Pov. It's a lot more easier for me to write like that now. I'm sorry for so many changes)

"Ah...you really are no fun. What do you want to know?" Rebekah said from where she sat down on Stefan's bed.

"Well, Elijah said that your father was a landowner in Europe. How did you guys end up here?" Rose asked her and Rebekah smiles as if recalling a happy memories.

"My parents had just started a family, when a plague struck their homeland. They lost a child to it. They wanted to escape and protect their future family from the same fate"

"So, how did you end up here? This part of the world hadn't even been discovered yet"Rose asked her observing as Rebekah laughs quietly.

"Not by anyone in your history books. But my mother knew the witch Ayana, who heard from the spirits of a mystical land where everyone was healthy...blessed by the gifts of speed and strength. That lead my family here, where we lived amongst those people"

"The werewolves?"She questioned her and the vampire reluctantly nods, continuing her story.

"To us, they were just our neighbors. My family lived in peace with them for over 20 years, during which time my family had more children, including me"She revealed.

"It sounds so––normal"

"It was" She proceeded to tell the little guardian about the time when her brothers challenged each other to a fight in which Klaus won only to be thrown on his ass by his father claiming fighting has nothing to do with fun and should be about survival and survival only. She then told her about the events that followed after. How her brother had died and her mother made them drink wine laced with blood during to turn them into vampires.

"And one of the last moments my family had together as humans"

"What do you know about the carvings of the guardians on the wall?" Rose asked Rebekah, and handed her the photos of the cave wall. She scanned the pictures and looked up.

"The writting is in ancient illyrian" Rebekah said and handed back the papers to Rose.

"Okay, can you read it?" Rose asked and she smirked. A kind of smirk that told her nothing good is gonna come out of the next sentence.

"You should ask my brother, my mother used to teach him a few words here and there. He was fascinated by the cave-wall too" Rebekah continued and by the smirk she had on her face, Rose could very well assume that she didn't mean Elijha. Her phone vibrated and Rebekah's gaze fell over onto my pocket.

"You better get that. That'll be Damon checking up on you"She said and Rose walked into the hallway. Not that it would help in any way, she could her even if she was two rooms away.

"Hello?"

"Hey!"

"Damon, where are you?"She demand him, as she heard music in the background.

"No idea, but I'm pretty sure I'm overdressed" Damon said and paused."Still standing little flower?"

"Of course, I'm fine, but I can't talk right now" Rose said and motioned with her chin toward the door where Rebekah was still sitting on the bed even though he couldn't see it.

"I'll be at the bar" She heard Stefan's voice. Oh no he didn't. She thought.

"Was that Stefan? Damon-" Rose started say but Damon inturopted me a moment later.

"Yeah, I kinda went off a bit. Don't worry. I know what I'm doing" Damon said and my frustrations is raising.

"Damon! How could you let him out? Did Alaric wash away all your brain cells with the alcohol" Rose snapped at him and could hear his chuckle.