6|~•~Plan B~•~

Rose's Pov

I'm happy. Wow I haven't said that in a long time. But yes I am happy. Me and Damon are back together. Well... It did take him dying Infront of my eyes for me to realize that I need him in my life and he may have done some awful things in the past but he's still the guy that saved me numerous times and whom I saved too. So I guess we kinda saved each other.

I walk into his room and see him still sleeping. His bear chest exposed. He wanted me to stay the night and I gladly agreed. I lay down next to him and stare at his hair. It's starting to curl. I like it.
I'm lost in looking at my now boyfriend's face when he speaks up.

"You're staring" with a groggy tone he tells me without opening his eyes.

"I'm gazing" I reply.

"It's creepy" the vampire states.

"It's romantic" I tell the older brother and he puts a pillow on his head.

"Hey come on that's not fair" I say and try to pull the pillow of of him but he holds it down with his vampire strength. I jump of the bed and head towards the hallway when Damon appears Infront of me.

"You're not getting away that easily my beautiful little girlfriend" Happily my handsome boyfriend replies.

"Who said I wanted to go somewhere" playfully I tell him with a smirk and lightly kiss his lips.

"I'm hungry I need breakfast"as soon as those words left my lips I'm swept up and I find myself in the kitchen. And Damon near stove making bacon and eggs.

"Bon appetit Ambi" he tells me and puts the plate before me. I smile and bute into the bacon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After the amazing breakfast I hear a knock on the door and I open revealing the last person I expected to see here.

"Jeremy?" "Rose?" Confusion written across our faces we both ask.

"I need to talk to Damon" urgently my little brother replies.

"Since when are you two buddies?" I ask him but he steps inside anyway. I look behind to see Damon looking at Jeremy.

"Tyler has to kill someone to trigger the curse. He's not a werewolf yet"Jer tells him but Damon's has an annoyed expression.

"Fascinating not enough" he starts step closer to him but I place my hand on his chest to stop him.

"If you got my brother involved at least give him a chance" I say to him and he sigh's.

"But Mason is and he's looking for special kind of stone a moonstone and I know where it is"

"A moonstone?" I ask my little bro and he nods.

"And you're telling me this why?" Suspiciously Damon asks him.

"Look do I need a reason. I just wanna help you" admits truthfully my brother.

"Does your other sister know what you doing" Damon asks him but Jeremy doesn't answer. Probably good that he didn't tell Elena she'd freak out. "Or you haven't told her yet"

"Elena doesn't want me involved in all of this" my younger brother states truthfully.

"And neither do I Jer so stay out of it as much as you can" sternly I reply looking at the teenager.

"But you're a Gilbert and you can't help it. Wow. Your search for life purpose as tragic as it is obvious" concludes and states Damon.

"Do you want my help or not?"