14|~•~Fool me once~•~

Damon's Pov

It's almost 2 am and I've been watching Rose sleep. She really is an angel. She's smiling. I get up carefully and quickly go to the basement to get a blood bag from the fridge. I didn't have time to eat yesterday and it was getting me out of my strength. I hear the floorboard creaking and I think to myself it has to be either the old house or Rose woke up. Then I hear a loud thud as if something fell down. I quickly rush to where the sound came from but I only see a figure jumping out of the window with someone in her arms. Rose, no not going to let that happen. The person rushes out with the vampire speed. I rush after and I see them. We chase each other until they take too many turns and I start to loose them. I ran and try to find the person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie's POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar room with my sister passed out next to me. I see her waking up slowly. We look around the room and try to find out where are we. We see a guy passed out on the chair. We look at each and nod quietly. We try to get to the door quickly but quietly not to make any sudden noise. We step over the guys legs and we're almost out when we see the door locked. I grab the little chain and unmove it. We're about to open the door when the guy from behind says.

"I wouldn't" he says and we quickly turn around to see him looking at us. His pupils start to dilate. Is he trying to compel us?

"Don't try to escape. Don't try to run away. Do you understand?"

"I understand" I answer in a monotone voice as if I had no other choice but I do. I wait till Elena answers too and then when he turns around and start to walk away. I quickly turn around and unlock the door to run into the sun where he can't catch us but before we can get anywhere. Anna pushes us back.

"Seriously" she scoldes him while pushing us both to another room.

"I told them not to move. I did the eye thing you taught me" He defends himself. Buddy you forgot about vervain.

"You forgot the lesson about vervain, one of them dates a vampire and the other's is his best friend, duh" She exclaims to him. While pushing us further and further to the wall and some other room.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Elena asks but I quickly cut her off.

"Anna what do you want?" I ask and she doesn't answer just pushes into what looks like a bathroom. It's dark in here and me Elena search for some light. The moment we can see something. We find a passed out Bonnie in the bath. I quickly run over to her. And Elena checks her pulse, she nods meaning there's one. She's alive. Thank God.

Damon's Pov
I've been searching for my best friend all night long. I couldn't find her. I look everywhere. Now I'm sitting in the library reading the grimoir maybe there's a spell and I can find a witch to help me find them. I see Stefan rushing into the library.

"Anna took Elena" he says.

"I know got that from the 600 hundred message you sent me. Plus I've been searching the whole night form Rose. One minute she's sleeping and the other I see someone carrying her" I say to him annoyed and angry that I couldn't find the guy and that he could slip past me.

"What if mine and your blood hasn't passed out of their system?" He asks me worriedly.

"Well at least we'll know we'll see them again" I answer to him and he looks at me.

"Please if you know where Anna lives just tell me" he pleads and I don't even look up from the book.

"She lives in a motel and don't think I haven't tried to look there she's not there" I answer him. I've looked into that motel in every room and she wasn't there.