19|~•~The last dance~•~

(this is Rose's dress for the decade dance)
So today is the day that the lawyer is coming over so that we could sign the deed to the house. I have to say I really thought I would be older when I get my own house.

"Please sign here and here" He tells us and we do as he says.

"Okay"

"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?"Bonnie asks us confused she's still not a big fan of vampires.

"For now. As sole owners, We're the only ones who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean" I tell her and Bonnie nods.

"Your own personal safe house" She remarks and I smile at her.

"That's the idea"

"Wouldn't want to clean it" Bonnie jokes and we laugh.

"Thank you, Mr. Henry" Stefan and Damon walk to the threshold but an invisible force keeps them out.

"I'm sorry. I completely forgot" Elena says and look's at Stefan. "Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?"

"I would love to. Thank you" He tells her and steps through the door. I look at Damon who smiles.

"Damon would you like to......get me something to eat" I say and I can hear Stefan trying to hold his laughter while Damon glares.

"What are we, twelve?" He asks annoyed.

"One of us is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" I ask him and he responds immediately.

"No"

"Seriously, Damon. Our way. You promised. We call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" I tell him still having a smirk on my face.

"Yes, wonder twins. Sure" Damon says and Elena looks at me.

"You told him" When we were kids one year we went as wonder twins to a school carnival and since than they've been calling us like that.

"Then please, come in" I smirk and I say and he steps through the threshold.He enters and looks at Stefan who's smiling. Elena closes the door

"Shut up" he comments totally not amused.Bonnie walks in from another room and gives Elena and I our jacket.

"Thanks"

"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asks us confused pointing at our outfits.

"To school" We answer at the same time like it's no big deal.

"Huh?"

"No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it" Damon argues but honey arguing with women is a bad idea you'll loose.

"Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that" Stefan tells us trying to convince us to stay here.

"Right. But where? No one knows. Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner" Elena comments and I looks I nod agreeing with her.I look at Damon who closes his eyes and sigh's.

"Your way, Ambi"He tells me and I smile. Victory.

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him" Bonnie tells us confidently a smile creeping up on her face.

"The way I see it, next to Bonnie is the safest place that I can be. Come on" Me,Elena and Bonnie go and Stefan fallows right behind us.

"Wait, um, coming" He yells and picks up his school bag.