2|~•~Brave new world~•~

Rosie's POV
I'm so mad at Damon. How could he? I mean he knew that Anna's blood left his system days ago and he still did it. I don't know what I would do if Jeremy wasn't wearing that ring. Today's the school carnival and I'm helping the girls.

"Kathrine looked just like you it was freakish"Bonnie tells us her reencounter with my twins doppelganger.

"Yeah tell me about it" I mumble quietly while packing some plushies.

"Well she is my ancestor"Elena replies to her."Btw I moved the student booth to the cafeteria"

"Your vampire ancestor and she didn't just resemble you like a family member would she was you"Bonnie says yeah when I saw her she was completely indetical except for a weird feeling.

"Okay I can't explain it's that's all I got" Elena says and hands the girl the plushies.

"Well how do you know she's not out there resembling you?" Bonnie asks good question bon bon.

"I don't but we can sit around her and mope about it or we can get these to the ring toss" Elena answers and help her.

"Well has either of you talked to Damon since he killed Jeremy or tried to kill him" the witch replies and stop.

"No and I'm not going to" I reply to her.

"Okay"

"You know we just want a day without vampires and we have to do human stuff otherwise we'll go crazy"Elena says and hands bonnie the plush snakes.

"FYI I'm not human. Have you not seen those things that pop out of here" I say to them and point at my back. They let out a chuckle and so do I.

"Okay sorry but we have to do this otherwise she's going to kill us. I don't know how she does this all the time" Bonnie tells us.

"That's because Caroline isn't human obviously" I say to them.

I go visit Caroline in the hospital but when I arrive there she's not in her room. No one told me they realeased her earlier well better luck finding at the carnival I guess. I remember telling Damon about it and how he said he'd win me a price and it would our night. It would be so cheesy but romantic. Now I can't see him or I'll go mad at him.

"The ring toss is out of Bart and Homer dolls and Team Jacob Tees" Bonnie tells me as we're walking through the carnival.

"Yeah we can grab some more from the science booth also the karaoke is broken" I say to her. Elena left somewhere saying she'll be back later but I need to take care of this while she's gone and I'm so bad at it this is why I never volunteer for these things.

"Okay Rose look around you this is a huge success"

"You're saying that I can do more than just fly around and wreak vampire havoc who knew?" I reply sarcastically to her.

"Hey Carter you're with the carnival right?" I ask the guy that is hanging the lights.

"Yeah that'd be me what does a beautiful girl like you need help with?" He asks and I can feel. Bonnie blushing.

"What do you.... do you know about karaoke speakers?" She asks him.

"Why don't you show me the problem"

"Yeah Bonnie show him the problem" I say and they walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luckily Elena got here and free's me from it so I went up to the ring toss and speak of the devil.

"What are you doing here Damon?" I ask him bitterly as I'm throwing the rings.

"Well I did promise you a few nights ago that I would win you a price and it would be cheesy" he says and pays the guy.