Under control

Me and Damon arrive at the party and find Stefan dancing? That's an interesting turn off events.

"Have I entered an alternative univers is Stefan fun" Damon says to us and I chuckle.

"Is he going to be okay?" Elena asks worriedly.

"Eventually one way or another" He tells her with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was dancing on the floor. When I saw Stefan just straight out compelling a man to apologize so I went to find Damon. Of course he was at the bar.

"Have you noticed what your brother's been up to?" I say to him and snatch a snack of the plate.

"Nope I've been to preoccupied by yours?" He says and I look at him. Why was he with Jeremy? "He's been asking questions about Vicky Donovan's death?" He tells me.

"He knows her death was ruled by overdose" I say to continue to eat.

"Ohh but Sheriff someone buried her who would do that. I know I know me" Damon says as he mocks Jeremy and raises his hand. "I mean I can compel him but he's wearing vervain" before he even gets to finish his thought I tell him sternly.

"No I don't you to compel him"

"If he keeps asking questions"

"Damon No. I'm serious not gonna do that to him again me and Elena will handle it" I say and continue to eat the little snack on the plate Infront of me.

"Ohhh okay don't say I didn't warn you" he says and hands me a red rose and smile to him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Elena are walking through the crowd and Matt approaches us.

"This is rare I didn't think I was missing all the fun at the founders parties" Matt tells us and walks with us.

"Thus is rare trust me" I say.

"Is it bad that I'm enjoying myself?" He us and we stop.

"No it's good that you enjoy yourself. Thanks for bringing me to the dance" Elena tells him and hugs him.

"Air. I need some air. Walk with me. You haven't seen my mom have you?" Matt asks us and I see Elena glancing at Stefan before answering.

"Yeah sure and no sorry not in a while" we walk outside to find Tyler and Kelly kissing. I see Matt rush to them and I rush after Elena following us.

"Dude what a hell" he screams at Tyler and shoves him away. Tyler accidentally hits Kelly and she falls over a table with glasses. I go to separate them but Tyler accidentally punches me instead of Matt and my angel instincts kick in. I can feel my eyes glowing. Tyler starts punching Matt repeatedly and then starts to choke. When I try to pull them away I get shoved away and land on the glass near Kelly. Luckily Mr.Saltzman arrives and finally separates the two boys. Elena rushes over to me but I'm fine.

"Rose your eyes stop it there's a full council if they see you you're doomed" she whispers to me and I close me eyes. After a moment they're back to normal and she looks me over.

"I'm fine Lena okay. I'm fine" I say and we both go see Matt. He's face all bloody.

"Where is she come on put your head up" she says to him and he does as she said. This is an extremely interesting night.

~~~~~~~~~

We're all gathered in the big hall where Tyler's dad has his speech.

"Thank you. Thank you all for joining us. In just a few moments we will officially began the count down to our upcoming founders day celebration and it's a very special one this year, the 150th birthday of our town" he finishes and we all clap granted half of the people don't mean it. Right...

"And I'd like welcome back one of our town's favorite sons to ring the official charter bell. Joh Gilbert would you please join me up here" he says and we all clap.

"When 150 years of community, prosperity, family taking care of each other,look after each other, take care of each other it's good to be home"he rings it and everyone claps again. What is with people clapping.

~~~~~~~~~

Me and walking outside when we see a man unconscious on the floor we quickly run to him.

"Hey sir hello are you okay?" Elena asks him and shakes him awake. He groans and tries to sit up so we help him.

"What happened" I ask.

"My arm. I last my balance and I fell. I'm clumsy" he says and me and Elena look at each other. Stefan

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenna drives us home.

"Not so excited that we have another month of these founders days events" Jenna complains.

"Ugh tell me about it" Elena groans and we go Jeremy's room.

"Hey you okay?" She asks him from the door way.

"I'm fine" he replies.

"You sure?" I ask back.

"I'm fine Rose" he says in the same tone so I decided to just leave him. I walk tp my room and undress myself and take out my diary. I know I haven't written in a while.

Dear Diary
I don't even know when was the last time wrote. I don't really know how to express my feelings. I have to tell it to someone or I'm going to explode. A few night's ago a group of tomb vampires kidnapped me and Stefan to get revenge or something on Damon and Stefan and they found out somehow my weakness even when I didn't know it but the point is that Damon saved me and it felt so good to just smuggle into him as he carried me away bridal style.
To feel the warm of his neck, the smell of his cologne and when he cleaned me up and made sure I was okay I felt safe with him. He insisted that I stay over at the boarding house for a few nights
in case the vampires would like another round.
And I really liked sleeping in his shirt and waking up to see him making pancakes. I know I may never admit it to him cause I don't think he has feelings for me but I think I have fallen in love. ❤️

A/N
Hey I know it's shorter chapter but I was trying to separate it so I wouldn't cut in the middle of dialogue. Also I felt like there were almost no Ramon scenes here so I added Rose's journal entry.

Anyway hope you like it.

Votes and comments are appreciated.

~Danie~