19|~•~Miss Mystic falls~•~

Rosie's POV
I feel like today will be a good day.

"Okay today we will put aside our regular curriculum for a lesson is history as we approach founders day apparently the community leaders thing it's more important than Worl War to bu hey what do I know" Ric says as we sit in the classroom. Suddenly the door gets open and Bonnie walks in.

"Sorry I'm late" she apologizes. It's good that she's back, I missed her.

"Well looks like we will be at full occupancy today welcome home Bonnie" Ric continues to tell us the history of founders day.

~~~~~~~~~

After school I catch up to Bonnie.

"Bonnie?" I call her.

"Hey" she answers without looking at me.

"Hey I tried to fet you after class but you were already gone how are you?" I ask her and she turns around to face me. "How's your family"

"We're dealing it's been hard" she answers quickly.

"Everyone here really missed you" I say to honestly.

"Yeah I just had so much to deal with after grams funeral and honestly after you told me the tomb spell failed I just didn't want to come back" she replies back.

"I wanted you to know why called I wanted you to know before you came home" I say sincerely to the bennet witch.

"I understand why I should know"

"I know the timing-" I start to say but I'm cut off with Caroline marching towards us with a smile on her face and she immediately hugs bonnie.

"Bonnie, Bonnie ohh thank God you're home" she tells her.

"I know we talked everyday but I missed you how are you?" Caroline starts to question her.

"Better I'm glad to be back and I try to keep myself busy" she tells us all.

"Well I can help with that major wardrobe conflate ASAP you need to help me pick the perfect dress for the founders court" Caroline says excitedly and bonnie smiles at her.

"The founders court did I miss something?" I question them and they all look at me. What?

"The founders court. Miss Mystic Falls they announced it today and you,me and Elena are all on it" She continues. Ohh

"O my God we signed up so long ago I completely forgot" I say and brush my hand through my hair.

"Yeah so are you dropping out then?" She questions.

"No but I don't know about Elena but I can't" I say as remember the exact day we went to sign up.

"Their mom is the one who wanted the to join" Bonnie explains and I give Caroline a sad smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Damon you got a second?" I ask my vampire best friend on the phone.

"I always have time for you Rose what's up?" He questions.

"It's just that today they announced the founders court and I don't have m escort do you think you could help with that problem?" I ask him innocently and although I can't see him I can hear him smirking on the other end of the phone.

"We'll I'd be honored to be your partner Rosie Gilbert" he says and I tell him when and where to meet for the rehearsal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of us are in the room and we're questioned by Carol and two other women.

"I know I haven't as recent as I used to be but after everything it's just didn't really matter anymore but then I met a boy and things started matter again and I rejoined the eco club to help our community and started to participate more more. This was also really important to my mother she believed in the community, family,honor and loyalty it's a legacie she left for me and my sister and I will gladly follow it" I finish my speach and they continue to ask us different questions about school and extracurricular activities.

"Honor you partner" Carol says as we practice in the gym there's 4 of us me and some 3 girls I don't know where Stefan and Elena got lost.

"Focus. Right hand up" Carol begins to say and we put our hand in the air and dance around. "Flirt with your eyes" she says and I make a weird face with my eyes which causes Damon to smile up and let out a little laugh. "Left hand around" we change hands continue to dance in circles.

"This is ridiculous" I say as I get back to my position.

"You're only saying that because you don't know how to do it" Damon tells me with his usual smirk. "Both hands around" Carol announces.

"Sorry only one of us was around when the dance was invented" I tell playfully.

"Ouch" he responds and suddenly he spins me around and I land in his arms.

"No no there's no touching during this part it's about the simple intimacy of a near thouch" Carol tells us with a stern tone not happy someone messed up her practice.

"If you ask me the near the thouch is overrated I like to know what I'm touching" Damon replies to me and I chuckle we continue and stare at his icy blue eyes.

The rehearsal ended and we see Bonnie and Caroline entering the cafeteria. After a few moments of silence Caroline spoke up.

"I beg Bonnie to fill in for Matt he had work today"

~~~~~~~~~~~

I get home from school and me and Elena get ready for the dance. I'm walking dow the stairs to get mine and Elena's dress to the car. When the door knocks and I hear Elena yelling who is it. I open it and see Ric.

"Elena Ric's here to drive us to Lockwood's" I yell back to her and see her on top of the stairs in a moment.

"Hey Ric I heard you are driving us" Elena says.

"Hey yeah ummm how is Stefan?" He asks and frown at his question why wouldn't Stefan be okay.

"What do you mean?" Elena asks him clearly frowning just like me.

"He seems on edge" he tells us.

"He went through a lot he was in a bad shape for a while but he's bouncing bac now" she answers confidently.

"Alaric what are you doing here?" John questions the history teacher.

"Well I'm the shofer" he answers casually.

"I thought I was driving" John says surprised no way I'm letting him drive.

"Well go with Ric" Jenna says as she steps down the stairs in her dress.

"Are you ready?" I ask and she nods.

"Jeremy can ride with you" she tells him sternly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for helping me and Elena" I say to Jenna as she uses the iron do curl our hair.

"Don't thank me until you don't for sure your hair is not gonna burn" she replies as Elena does my make up. I'm totally clumsy when it comes to hair or make up.

"Thanks Lena for doing my make up" I say to her too.

"Yeah we don't want to scare away to the judges" she jokes and we all laugh

"You know I remember the exact same moment me,Rose and mom were applying for this she made it sound so fun I was really excited for it but lots have changed since then" Elena replies.

"Now close your eyes I'm making the shadows" Elena tells me and I close them.

"I hate to break it to you but it's a little late for cold feet" Jenna says and I feel like a movie star one does my hair and one my face.

"We don't have cold feet Jenna I just think both me and Elena would be enjoying a lot more if she was here" I tell them.

"Well your hair would have a better chance if she did" Jenna replies with a humor.

"Okay done we should get changed into our dresses" Elena says and we walk out to the dressing room.

A/N
I will post the next chapter tomorrow my eyes are getting tired.

Hope you had or will have a great a day.

~Danie~