22|~•~The sun also rises~•~

Klaus leads me to the Quarry and leaves me on the side. I see my sister there hugging someone. I can't make out the face but when they pull back I swear my heart just stopped beating. Jenna. No no no this can't be happening. I ran towards them.

"Rose?"Jenna asks as she looks at me. I nod and hug her. These last few days I've been so caught up with all this drama I completely forgot to spend time with Jenna and now she's here.

"Oh, my head. What's wrong with me?"She groans and clutches her head.

"Do you remember what happened?"Elena asks her gently approaching the subject.

"You called me. You were so scared. Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire" Jenna recalls. I should have been there.

"Klaus. It was Klaus" I tell her.

"He made me drink his blood. And I don't...I don't remember anything after that." She tells me and I sniff a little.She looks around, anxiously trying to figure out where is she."Where are we? What happened?"Elena takes Jenna's hands into her own.

"We're at the quarry. He brought us here"Elena tells her and I scoot over so that my hand is going up and down her back.

"Why don't I remember anything?"She asks confused.

"Jenna, do you remember...When I told you how someone becomes a vampire?"Elena starts to say.

"Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's..."She continues but pauses  when she realizes what has happened. "Oh, god. He killed me"

"Jenna, listen to me. Listen to me; everything's going to be okay. I'm going to get you out of here"  I tell my aunt reassuringly.

"I'm a vampire?"

"And I bet you're hungry." The witch says that approached us. Elena sees a sharp rock nearby and rushes to grab it, but, with a wave of her hand, Greta sends Elena flying backwards. Elena lands painfully in the dirt. This gets me to glow my eyes no one touches my family and lives. I'm about to attack Greta when everything becomes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena's Pov

I watch as Rose was ready to attack Greta but she snapped her neck. I scream and tears start to pour into my eyes. At least now Klaus can't sacrifice her. She waves her hand again, creating a circle of fire around me. I stand up and rush towards the flames, but I can't get out it's magical.

"Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're trapped. No matter what you do. Ohh and just a heads up your sisters not dead so stop the theatrics" Greta tells me with an annoyed tone.

"Greta...Please, just- just let her go"I beg the witch but she doesn't respond instead she slices her wrist open with the sharp rock. Blood drips from her wound. Jenna looks at it, hungrily.

"Klaus chose her"

"No"Greta lowers her wrist towards Jenna.

"Drink it"She demands and Jenna looks at it hungrily.

"Jenna, don't!"

"I can't"

"Let her go. Hey!"Jenna continues to stare at Greta's bloody wrist and finally she sinks her teeth in.

"No! No" I say and my eyes water up. Jenna closes her eyes as the warm blood enters her mouth like she's tasting the sweetest candy in the word. Or a cup full of nectar.  After a few moments, Greta pulls his wrist out of Jenna's grip and she falls to the ground.