5|~•~Kill or be killed~•~

Rosie's POV

"Can't believe Tyler Lockwood is a werewolf" Jeremy says to us and we're getting ready with Elena to help them at the park.

"We're not entirely sure about that the only thing that we are sure is that Mason is one" I tell him and apply some lipstick.

"Should be easy enough to figure it out for us" he says.

"There is no us. I said that we wouldn't keep things from you but that doesn't mean I want you involved in this"Elena tells him and I nod to her statement. I won't drag my little brother into this mess.

"By definition of being in this family I'm in involved" he replies and shows us a ring.

"This is dangerous Jeremy you have to stay out of it"Elena insists.

"Alright just saying" and with that he leaves the room.

We get to the park and I see Stefan walking towards Mason.

"Hi Rose,Stefan come to stab me again" he says.

"Look I didn't know what Damon planned I thought he wanted to talk through it like normal civilized people so could you give him a second a chance at peace" with calm tone I tell that to the werewolf.

"Look Mason if you and Damon will be at each other's throats then somebody innocent is going to get hurt. You have family here, I imagine you don't want that either so why don't we just skip the whole wanting to be the alpha male thing and call truce" Stefan proposes to him.

"I made that same offer to your brother he turned it down with a silver knife" Mason replies bitterly.

"Damon made a mistake I'm here to see that none of you make another one"Stefan tells him still keeping his calm.

"Tell your brother to watch his back" Mason tells us but Stefan grabs his hand.

"Well he only has to worry about that during a full or you would have killed him by now. There's two of us, so I think that you're the one who needs to watch his back" Stefan tells him sternly and releases Mason's arm.

"If comes at me" Mason starts but I cut him off.

"He won't" Then Stefan and Mason shake hands in sign of truce. Suddenly I hear the voice of the sarcastic older brother.

"What are you doing" God damnit Damon I almost jumped out of my skin. He has to stop doing that.

"Negotiating peace on your behalf" Stefan replies.

"But I don't want peace" Damon whines.

"Well consider it opposite day then" Stefan shrugs.

"Stefan please tell me you don't believe that a handshake is going to solve our problems" Damon asks him with a questioning tone.

"No I believe that the first chance he gets he's going to drive a stake through your hearth then through mine and then he kills Rose all because you took it upon yourself to kill him so thank you cause we don't have enough problems" with that he walks away and Damon looks at me.

"Don't look at me I agree with him. Going after Mason was a bad move" I tell the vampire and walk away.

I walk to Caroline when I see Elena leaving her side and walking to Stefan that's not good idea since they've been fighting.

"What's with all this?" I ask Care.

"Well to sum it up my mom is suddenly trying to be Mother Teresa just when I try to avoid her the most. Elena thinks that a conversation between her and Stefan is going to solver everything and I'm pretty sure Damon is stalking you" Caroline says and look over at her to see Damon smiling. Creepy...