15|~•~The dinner party~•~

Rose's Pov
This morning I found out that Jenna and Ric were going to the old Fell property and Elijha joined them still playing enthusiastic history writer. Perfect. Next thing I know my phone rings and Damon tells me to meet him and Ric at the grill that there's something important that he needs to tell me.

"Other than your lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" I hear Damon asking Ric who's sitting next to him when I walk in the Grill.

"No, it was boring. Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming" Ric says jealousy is leaking out of him.

"You sounded jealous. Sound a bit jealous little flower?" He asks me when I reach their table.

"I was just about to say that" I say and sit next to Damon. I notice Andie is standing close to us.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here" Ric suggests glances over at Andie.

"Andie, she's been compelled not to divulge any secrets. Haven't you?" He says and smiles at the report I have to say I don't like it.

"Uh-huh" She says and she's about to kiss him but I stop her.

"Uh huh he's taken" I say and push her away from my boyfriend.

"Look who's jealous now Rose" Damon teases me and glare at him but it turns into a smile.

"Mmm. My lips are sealed" Andie tells us.

"This is too weird" Ric comments and I couldn't agree more.

"I just need the right opportunity" Damon tells and I see Damon looking at something so I turn around to see Elijah and Jenna enter the Grill. Speak of the devil.

"Ah, there's Jenna with her new boyfriend. Hi." Damon teases and says. Elijah and Jenna walk up to our table.

"Hey, guys" Jenna greets us and I wave at her.

"So I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today" Damon said to Jenna and Elijah.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that"

"Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I've got papers to grade"
Alaric says and puts down some money and gets up from the table.

"No, you know what? We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party"Andie says and this smells of compulsion.

"Ooh, my friend here. Full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host. Say tonight. Maybe?" Damon asks and smiles at us." What about you Rose?"

"Good for me too don't have anything else on mind" I say and scoot closer to Damon who puts an arm around my shoulder. Elijha's eyeing us suspiciously. I spot his glare and turn to look at him but he looks the other way the moment he meets my gaze.

"It's good for me. Jenna?" Andie asks my aunt who nods.

"I don't know if tonight works..." Ric says cutting in really not liking this idea. Well I don't like it either but what other choice do we have.

"Yeah, I'm free" Jenna tells us smiling she is really looking forward to this.

"It'd be a pleasure" Elijha says in his noble way.

"Great. Well see you at 4" I say and leave the grill. Upon exiting the grill my hair gets stuck in door when the wind blows. Believe it or not that actually happens quite often when you have long hair. I need to ask Lena to braid again.

Luckily my knight with shining fangs is there to save me.

Elijha's POV
I walk into Mr.Martin's apartment holding a piece of Ambrosia's hair in bag. I took off the door hinge when she wasn't looking.I knock on the door and the witch opens it.