20|~•~Blood Brothers~•~

Rosie's POV
Dear diary
Stefan's bloodholic so we had to lock him up. Elena spent the entire night in cellar near Stefan and I slept in one of the rooms in the boarding house. It was a peaceful night and I slept well but since my wings emerged I've been having this weird feeling like something's missing like there's something things that I should and need to do I just don't know what. Joke's on me cause these Wings Powers- as I started to call them- only seem to pop out when I'm in danger or someone around me is and it's getting a bit annoying to just sit and wait for some supernatural entity to activate it should I say. Anyway me and Damon danced last night and I had my fairytale princess moment that I've always wanted. It was a magical indescribable moment.

I close my journal and rest my head against the wood of the bed behind me. I walk downstairs to see Damon looking at some invention.

"Did you ever figure out what that is?" Elena asks him as she storms into the room.

"No what ever it it's not working" He answers facing her with his back.

"Has Pearl said anything else about it?" She asks while folding her things.

"She thought she was stealing a vampire compass, it was a pocket watch. Jonathan Gilbert was a crazy scientist" he answers still trying to figure out the what it was.

"Has any of you two spoke to your uncle lately?" He asks well thanks for noticing I'm here too Damon.

"We've been avoiding him actually" I answer. " And we've been here most nights" I add.

"So you'll be here tonight?"

"Is that problem?" She asks getting her bag packed.

"Yes you're complete nuisance" he answers to my twin.

"Thanks for the opinion Damon" I say to him sarcastically and she smirks at me.

"We'll see you later" I say and head out of the door.

We get home and I see Elena picking up some clothes.

"Yeah not to be that kind of girl but don't we have school. How long until they call Jenna that we're missing class?" I ask as I step into her room.

"Rose how can I focus on school when Stefan is locked in cellar and if anything Ric's covering for us" she says and picks up her bag.

"What kind od animal blood does he prefer" Elena asks probably Damon on the phone.

"You joking doesn't help" I feel like this is a one sided conversation."I would say drop dead but" she says and I let out a little laugh."Yes she's here with me we're coming over we'll be there in a few" she says. Her face frowns and she sighs and hangs up.

"What didn't go as planned" I ask her with a smile.

"When did you become so cocky?" She asks me.

"Since I have a set off wings growing from my back" I tell her and Elena suddenly gasps and I turn around to see John standing there.

"God you appear like a ghost we should get you a bell around you neck" I say to him.

"I was hoping we could talk, catch up" je says stepping into the room.

"We were just about to head out" I answer and already go for the door.

"Ohh it won't take long" he says and starts to examine the picture on Elena's desk.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask him just to get thus conversation over.

"I know you know" he says.