8|~•~Rose~•~

Rosie's POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. I look around me to see it's a werehouse. I'm alone in the room. Okay don't panic. Easier said than done I'm literally kidnapped. Okay maybe if I focus enough I can overhear someone to tell me where the hell am I. 

Deep breaths just like last time. I feel my hearing getting better and better. I try to search for any sound but no, I don't hear anything. I try to look through the house to find my sister but it's no use.

I hear a loud noise and then someone falls. I quickly rush to the place where I heard it only to find my twin sister passed out on the couch. O my god.

"Elena? Elena are you okay" I ask her but she doesn't respond maybe when she wakes up.

It's been an hour and Elena is still out cold. Then I hear her open her eyes.

"Elena" I call her.

"Rose I don't know where we are? And there's a girl here too and a guy is with her she slapped me" explains to me Elena.

"We have to get out of here" I whisper to my twin and she nods we  slowly creep up the stairs and listen to the other two in the other room.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijha" the guy says. Who's Elijah?

"They say he got it" replies the girl.

"Wonderful and What?" remarks the guy.

"So that's it Trevor" tells the women to 'Trevor' "He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait"

"Look, it's not too late. We can leave her here. We don't have to go through with this" argues the guy with the women.

"I'm sick of running" replies the women frustrated.

"Yeah well,running keeps us from dying" tells her Trevor.

"Elijha's old school. If he accepts our deal we're free" The women says to Trevor.

"You" she looks at Elena and then at me. "There's nothing around here for miles.If you think you're getting out of this house you're tragically wrong. Understand?" madly the women tells us.

"Who's Elijah?" I ask her.

"He's your worst nightmare" tells us the women walking away. Great. Cause we don't have enough problems.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are we here?" I ask her as we step into a filthy room.

"You keep asking these questions like I'm going to answer them"replies the women who's name we still haven't learned.

"Why won't you?" asks my twin sister from behind me.

"That's another one"

"You got us. It's not like we can go anywhere. The least you could do is tell us what do you want with me and sister" bitterly I reply to the women which seems to caught her attention.

"I personally want nothing I'm just delivery service" tells the women.

"Delivery to who. Elijha?"Elena asks her again.

"Two points to the eavesdropper" laughs and replies the women.

"Who is he?"I ask her. "Is he a vampire"

"He's one of THE vampires. The originals" tells us Rose.

"The originals?" We both ask at the same time.

"Again with the questions haven't the Salvatores been teaching you your vampire history"

"You know Stefan and Damon?" Asks her Elena again.