16|~•~There goes the neighborhood~•~

Rose's Pov

Me, Elena and Stefan went to school today much to my dismay.

"Damon hasn't said a word to me everytime I try to talk to him he shuts me down" Stefan says as we lean against the lockers.

"Do you think he's still trying to find Kathrine" I ask him uncrossing my hands.

"I don't know, he waited 145years for Kathrine only to find out she couldn't care less, I mean that's gotta hurt right" says to us and he's right. God I'm going to kill that butch we see her.

"Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy" Elena says and nudge her a little but I can't help to smile at that statement.

"Have you two though about your mother?" He asks.

"About what. Isobel our vampire mother who's related to my vampire ancestor Kathrine who screwed over your vampire brother nah I haven't thought about it Stefan" I reply to him sarcastically and he chuckles.

"I'm sorry to bring it up" he apologizes.

"I just liked to get through the day without any vampire stuff" Elena says and I have to say I agree. One day without supernatural would be great.

"No vampires at all?" He asks raising an eye brow and smiling.

"No vampires but you. I just want to get back to normal stuff like school and homework-" she starts to say but I cut her off.

"I'll trade the vampires for homework" I say and the both of laugh a little.

"Ohh here's a though fun" Elena suggest. Yeah with all the brooding I don't think Stefan knows the word.

"Ohh that's sounds good to me when do we start?" He says and they walk away leaving me in the hallway.

"Hey I want to have fun too. Guys come on" I yell and rush after them but I can't find them. "Seriously" I groan and go back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm thinking nothing huge just an hour at the grill maybe a movie" Caroline says and for once I'm glad I don't have a boyfriend and she can't drag me into this.

"You mean like a double date?" Stefan asks placing some books in his lockers. Apparently the Stelena moment's over.

"Two pair out on a friday night together yeah a double date" she answers causally.

"You really think that's a good idea Care?" I ask her and close !y locker.

"Why not? We all haven't gotten out together before and I just don't want to be uncomfortable for us.... look the dynamics have changed a bit and there's dome awkwardness between you, me .d Matt and I just think it's important that we get out of it" she says but she's not fooling anyone with it.

"I don't know" Lena hesitates but Stefan answers right away.

"I think it's a great idea maybe Rose can tag along with Damon" he says and looks and I shake my head.

"No no no no did I mention no" I say and put my hands up in surrender which got them all to laugh a little.

"You do?"