1|~•~The return~•~

Rosie's POV
After Damon took care of me I got a call from Elena that someone attacked John and that Caroline,Tyler and Matt had a car accident. Me and Damon immediately rushed to the hospital. I see Elena talking to Bonnie so I rush over to them.

"Bonnie hey how's Caroline?" I ask her my voice filled with worry.

"She's weak they don't know if she's going to make it" Bonnie tells us and hugs us I have tears on the brink of my eyes.

"Isn't there something you can do like a spell or something?" Elena asks her but before she can answer her Damon cuts her off.

"She doesn't know how Do you?" He asks the little witch.

"No I don't"

"No you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that" he tells her.

"I know how to take down a vampire that spell was easy to learn" she replies back to him.

"Look I can give Caroline some blood" Damon suggest but I shake my head.

"No it's too risky Damon" I argue with him.

"No look she'll safe in the hospital and it will be out of her system in a day she'll be better" je says trying to reason with us.

"Do it" Bonnie says and both of snap our heads to her." It's Caroline we can't let her die Do it" Bonnie insists.

"If I do this you and me call truce?" Damon tells Bonnie.

"No but you'll do it anyway for Rose" she says and I look at her. How did she know I only him a couple hours ago? We both nod and Elena and Bonnie leave us.

"Look I'm sorry for tonight I never meant for you to get hurt" he apologizes to me.

"It's okay Damon, I'm alright now" I say and I feel his lips on mine.

"Well at least there's no fire this time" he tells me chuckling and I do too.

"So are we now?" I try to ask him the right questions. What if I ask the wrong one and he leaves.

"A thing I believe so Ms.Gilbert" he tells me with his famous smirk.

"Okay I'm glad" I tell him and I see Jenna coming over.

"Where were Jenna?" I ask her. It's not like to just disappear without tell me or Elena where she went.

"At the fire department I had to fill out a report I told you earlier" she says to me.

"No you didn't"

"Yes I did" I argue with her I think I would remember it.

"No Jenna you didn't I was with Damon all night" I tell her and she looks at me confused. "Maybe you told Elena?" I ask her.

"No" she shakes her head. Then we hear Damon groaning.

"Ohhh you've gotta be kidding me" he says and then looks at us. What? Damon storms off and I see Elena coming back wait didn't she left a few moments before.

"Elena what are you doing back I thought you left?" I ask her.

"I did but I was just waiting for Damon to be out of earshot" she tells me but something inside is telling that that is not my sister. It's like a gut feeling. "Rose you okay?" She asks me.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just I have this gut feeling that's something bad is going to happen you know" I tell her everything inside is screaming for me to go away but it's my sister. "Okay what did you want to talk about?" I ask her.