24|~•~The summer~•~

3rd Pov
7 days after Damon gets cured from the werewolf bite.

"Da-mon" Rose was frustrated she couldn't make the mind word come out as she wanted to. The day after Damon was saved he woke up to find Rose beside him but looking afraid and scared. She was frantically searching for something or someone. When Damon went near her she relaxed as if she recognized him. Then she full on kissed him on the lips and suddenly he understood. Rose gained the ability of partial telepathy as Damon was bombarded with bits an pieces of thoughts. Right now she was an adult with a child like mind.

"Damon" he coaxed, leaning on an elbow and looking at her with his ici blue eyes that always made her almost forget what she wanted to say. "Damon. Can you say it little flower"

Rose was puzzled by his appearance he just came out of the shower and laid next to her. She wanted to put all of her feelings and thoughts into words but she just found herself unable to do it. It was only seven days since she was in the new world and she couldn't really control her telepathy whenever she tried talking to him it came out as bits and pieces of images. Damon told her that first day she came back she could do everything and that she saved his life. He also told her that she's learning like wildfire everyday something new. First day she was just crying when something was wrong. Like when Damon tried to get her to eat with him and she didn't like it. Or the second day when he wanted her to take a nice bath to relax. She refused to get into the water.

That was the first time she had ever send any word to him. Hot. That was it she could feel it with her newfound senses that water was hot. When Damon lowered the temperature she only got in when he was with her. By day tree he thought her how to eat and drink so that she doesn't spill all over herself. By day four she learned to use the fork and the spoon properly. He loved her unconditionally no matter what state she was in. At one point Rose though that he would leave her for someone who could read,speak and write properly.

That was why last night Damon found Rose on the floor poring anxiously over a newspaper trying to make sense of the little squiggles that she once knew how to read. When he arrived he saw that the paper had been doted with tears and a broken pencil from a too hard grip. He kneeled beside her and took her in his arms taking her with him to his bed.

"You'll learn to read again Rose why rush?"Damon asked caressing her hair. And it made Rose break down. She wanted to tell him that she loves him and that she needs to hear the same. Slowly Damon begin to put the pieces together and she managed to send him bits and pieces of her thoughts.

"You love me?" It came to him as a question and he softly smiled.

"Of course I love you you silly girl. There's no one in the world who could replace you" He told her and she smiled. It was enough evidence for her that he loved her.

The following day he was teaching her everyone who be important to her. She was looking at the pictures tilting her head side to side to see if some of them brought up any memories. She arrived at the picture of Elena and send a thought word to Damon.

"Sister" And Damon smiled glad that she remembered her own sister. Without telling to her anything she pointed at the picture of Klaus. "Dad" To say that Damon was suprised would be an understatement. He was shocked to the core. How did she forgotten her friends but not that maniac.

"Yes that's your biological father" Damon said and Rose turned her head to him repeating the word. "Biological" and he nodded. "It means you were his but he gave you away to another man who you called dad" He explained as best as he could.

Damon continued to point at pictures of Caroline saying best friend. Jeremy-brother. Bonnie-friend. Jenna-aunt. Stefan-his brother, don't go near him. Grayson and Miranda-parents-mom and dad. Tyler-friend. Matt-friend. Elijha-bad. Klaus-bad, don't go near him. It was hard for her to understand why the men she knew was called dad would be bad but she obeyed Damon.