4|~•~Memory lane~•~

(Amor=Eros or some even cal it Cupid I don't know by what name you know it)
Rosie's POV
I'm currently sitting at the gril looking through some homework when I hear a whoosh and look up to see Damon sitting next to me.

"You have stop doing that" I tell him and see him smirking "What do you want?"

"So this is where you spend your time when you're not stabbing people in the back" he tells me.

"I tricked you into telling me the truth that's not stabbing you in the back that's using your own tactics against you" I reply to him and start to pack my things.

"Where are you going?" He asks me.

"Home" I simply answers.

"Okay see you in Jenna's barbecue" he says and stop. Wait? What?

"Wait how did you know about the barbecue?" I ask him suspiciously whilst turning around.

"It was my idea" replies Damon.

"Jenna went to high school with Mason I figured a social gathering would be a nice to know the guy. I told Ric he told told Jenna"

"Does Jenna know that you're going to be there, she's not exactly a fan of yours" I tell him and a waitress brings a box to him.

"Thank you. I'm hoping thus peach pie will do the trick" he says and as he's about to walk away he whispers to my ear." I'm going to put some silver into Mason Lockwood prove that he's a werewolf"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to stop by the boarding house to pick up the book that we found at Duke. When I was kid me and Elena used to hand each other secret messages. It would be written in lemon juice and when you wave the paper lightly above a candle the message appeared.  I walk through the front door and see Kathrine's picture on the floor. I pick it up and put it on the table.

"Damon" I call for him but no use." Damon come on" I shout to him but he's not answering? Probably because he's not home. I'm about walk out the door and when I hear someone.

"And who might you be?" The girl asks. I turn around to see my face starring at me curiously. I stare at her shocked with lightly opened mouth.

"I don't think we've met I'm Laura" she says and smiles. "Well aren't you going to tell me your name or will I have to wait another century to get it" she asks me and walks over to me. I look behind for the door. "Don't worry I'm nothing like my sister but anger me and you'll wish it was her" she says and looks at me. "So wil you finally tell me how are you?"

"I'm Rose" I say to her and fear clearly showing on my face.

"How do we look exactly alike?" I ask myself more than her.

"It's weird looking at your own face on someone else isn't it" she says and nod.

"Why are you and your sister here?" I ask her confidence slowly returning to me.

"Mmmm You see that is a complicated question to which I won't give you an answer to" She says and glow my eyes my eyes and try to get my wings to pop out.

"Ohh I think you will" I say and try to tackle her but I only land on the floor and see her with her wings on top of the stairs.

"You share my gift incredible I have never met someone who is just like me but you're a rockie I remember I was just like this when I first discovered my Wings-Powers" she says and before I get to blink she's the one tackling me down."but I had about 500 years to practice" she says and helps me up.

"Thanks" I reply out of habit. "This is going to sound really weird but could you help me maybe?" I ask her not really sure if it's a good idea to trust her.