18|~•~Under control~•~

Rosie's POV
I wake up in the bed alone. I see a note on the table near by.

"Good morning went to sort out town council stuff. Go to school.
PS: breakfast on the counter"

I smile to myself to see that I'm still in his shirt. I look to my right to see my clothes folded on the chair.

After I change I went down to get breakfast and see eggs and bacon. I look at the clock and quickly start eating seeing as school starts in 20 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrive to school when Elena and Alaric pull me into the classroom.

"I made a copy of the paper Jeremy wrote. I think you girls should have a look at it"Alaric says and hands us our brothers paper but when I look at it I freeze. It says The truth about Vampire in Mystic falls.

"Jeremey wrote this?" I ask and he nods.

"He's very clear that he doesn't believe in this" Alaric tells us and I can see Lena's worried face.

"I really hope you're because we've done so much to protect him from all of this"

"So how do you deal with this?" Alaric asks us and we both blurt out at the same time.

"What do you mean?" And look at each other.

"All the lies and secrets. You have to lie to everyone who's close to you" Alaric tells us while deeply thinking about something.

"It's not safe for them to know the truth so yes we keep it from them so they'll be safe" I say and look at my sister who nods in response.

"I know Stefan's a good guy but at the end of the day he's still a vampire" Alaric states and walks to his desk.

"Stefan's different" Elena states firmly. "He would never do anything to hurt me" she says with a sure tone and she's right Stefan wouldn't hurt a fly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Stefan came over to discuss things about Jeremy.

"Do you think he's starting to remember?" I ask him as I sit next to Elena.

"No Damon took away those memories for good for a long time" Stefan answers to us but then how can he remember. "I'll tell you what why don't you just ask him" he says and strokes a bit of Elena's hair.

"We can't"

"Why not if he doesn't know anything than it's just an innocent question" He tells us again and I think he might be right. If he doesn't know it's just a question irregular but still just a question.

"I don't know how to talk to him anymore" she pauses for a second think about what to say."You know we used to be a lot closer to each but now with all the secrets pilling up"She tells the vampire and me and I put and arm around her back and lay next to her for comfort.

"You know we haven't even told him we're adopted yet" I say and I mean, me and Jer used to be so close to each other we used to tell everything to each other and now I feel like he doesn't even greet me in school or at home.

"Maybe it's time to tell him, open up to him again" he suggest "not saying you should tell him everything just find out what he knows and be prepared for it" we both nod to him.

"What about you how are you doing" Elena asks him and squeezes his shoulders a little.

"Better much better" he responds smiling. "You know I'm still a little jittery a little on edge but I'll be okay" he reassures us.