Isobel

Back in school Bonnie called us over between classes. Now me and Elena are looking at a what looks a spell book.

"Is that Emily's?" I ask her and she nods.

"I've been going through it since grams died"

"Check this out" she says and points to the page. I look down and looks exactly like the vampire compass.

"That's the vampire compass" Elena states and Bonnie nods.

"According to Emily Jonathan Gilbert never actually invented anything Emily secretly spelled the all" Bonnie tells us and shows us the pictures" compass,rings and the mystery device you told me about"Bonnie says and shows us the picture.

"Yeah that's it" I say." Damon has it well a part of it"

"Emily pledged her loyalty to Kathrine but she couldn't stand by and watch innocent people get hurt. This was the only way she could think of, to let Jonathan Gilbert believe that he invented them" Bonnie explains.

"Does it say what id does?" Elena asks and we both look at it.

"No" Bonnie says after reading a part of it."Are you sure that this is what Isobel wants?" The witch asks us again and we nod.

"Yeah we're sure"

"This is a weapon...... against vampires" Bonnie reveals.

I walk outside to search for Elena when I see her and Isobel.

"What are you doing here Isobel?" I ask her.

"Just like I told your sister I'm your mother I want to be more involved in your life"

"Well we don't want you in our lives" I say to her.

"I know that Rose you already have enough people you care about. I've been studying let's see if I got it right. There's the witchy best friend Bonnie. There's the sad little brother. And there's Caroline obnoxious little Caroline. I've got all my info from her she didn't even know who I was. Ohh there's Matt, friend, ex"

"Let's not get him involved in this" Elena protests.

"Ohh he's already involved with you isn't he?" She questions.

"Look you shouldn't be here. You should leave" I say to her.

"No, I have some friends too. See that man over there standing next to Matt on the float his name is Frank. He's very handsome and very handy he knows that that trailer over there is rusty so all you have to do is apply a little pressure" she says and guy jumps on it and it falls on Matt's hand. I go to run to him but she grabs mine and Elena's arm.

"Why are you doing this?" Elena asks.

"I'm shoving you how it is to hurt the people you love" she answers.

"Are you doing this just because of Jonathan Gilberts invention" I almost yell at her.

"Hand it over and the fun will stop"

"I told you Damon's not gonna hand it over to me" I say to her.

"And I think you underestimate how much Damon cares about you"She says.

"He'll kill you before he gives that up" Elena adds.

"Is that before or after I kill your brother Jeremy" she says and we look and we can't see him anywhere.

"Jeremy. Jeremy" Elena screams his name. While I'm loosing my mind.

~~~~~~~~~
All of us are in the classroom trying to figure out how to get Jeremy back.