Obsession

"No I am not!", Fei was shouting at Marinette, when the teenagers came down the stairs for dinner.

The half Chinese girl rolled her eyes and told her sternly:

"You so are. You are totally obsessed with Nathalie's past, since you have heard, that she went to the same school. Just ask her, if she knows anything about your real parents. Adrien, just say something!", she now ranted at the young model.

Adrien gulped.

"Maybe we should get something to eat first. We can talk about it later!"

Marinette looked at him suspiciously. But the pleading look, he sent her, made her shut up.

"Well, you're probably right", she agreed, "damn it. I forgot to text my mum, that everything is okay. Adrien, could you please show me the way back to our room, so I won't get lost in that huge maze. Fei, you can already go into the dining room, we'll be back in a second!"

Fei gave her a mischievous grin and whispered into her ear:

"Want some alone time, huh?"

"Wh-what? Th-that's n-not what I....."

"It's okay, I get it. Just have fun and don't stay away too long!", she winked at her.

With a deep red face, the young woman grabbed the blond model's arm and dragged him with her.

"What was that about?", she asked him as soon as they were far enough away to not be heard anymore.

"I d-don't know, what you mean, Ma-ma-marinette!"

"Then why are you stuttering like....like....like me?"

He chuckled, but his cheeks turned scarlet red.

"B-Because, you are so close, M'lady!", he breathed barely audibly.

"Huh?", she wondered and then she noticed, that she had almost pinned him to the door with her own body and tried to jump back, of course, all Marinette like, losing her balance and falling right against Adrien, hitting her head on his.

"Ouch!", they both blurted out, then started to giggle.

"S-Sorry", Marinette mumbled and tried to push herself back, when the boy suddenly pecked her lips very quickly.

She froze in the spot, not able to move, but she felt him tremble and could tell from the look on his face, that he was about to cry.

"I-I shouldn't have, I am sorry, Marinette, I just thought you would..."

And then she did, what she had been dreaming of for the last almost five years and kissed him.

Adrien inhaled sharply through his nose but quickly reciprocated, both very soon deepening that kiss, the young men's arms sneaking around her back, pulling her closer, turning her around, to pin her against the door with his body this time.

Lost in the pleasure of the moment Adrien grabbed her upper thighs and out of instinct, Marinette wrapped her legs around him, feeling his protruding erection rub along her intimates.

She gasped, making him pull back and mumbling all sorts of apologies, but the young woman just giggled sheepishly and kissed him again.

"Please don't stop, Kitty", she whispered into his ear, making him shudder from the thrilling sensation, "I was just....surprised, i-it's not as if I don't like it."

The red blush on her cheeks made her only more beautiful in Adrien's eyes and he smashed his lips back onto hers, hearing a soft whimper coming from her throat.

In the meantime Fei had started to interrogate Nathalie in a, as she thought, very subtle way. She had asked her, why she had been in Wu sifu's school, when she had been there, why she left, how much she liked it, that Nathalie was still wearing the red strand. The assistant had answered all her questions honestly, but avoided to tell the girl, she had given birth to, that she was the woman, she was looking for.

Gabriel noticed, how much his beloved woman was struggling with her emotions and her inner turmoil and said calmly, but earnestly:

"I think, we should already start eating. Adrien and Marinette won't most likely be back soon, if my son took the advice from an experienced kwami. So it's alright if we don't wait for them."

That made Fei and Nathalie laugh and Gabriel noticed immediately, that both women sound just the same. Nathalie obviously had noticed too and stopped in an instant.

"What's wrong?", asked the young Chinese woman.

"Nothing, j-just eat, okay?", the young assistant said softly.

Now Fei hesitated. That tone was new to her, it sounded almost......loving. She cleared her throat.

"May I ask one more question?", she asked, looking pleadingly at Gabriel, then at Nathalie.

The designer sighed.

"Just the one", he agreed, "and then we eat!"

"Thank you, Sir", she said, then took a deep breath and asked straight away, "Nathalie, did you know my mother? I mean, you were there around the time I was born and she most likely didn't leave me in front of 'that' door without purpose. I am sorry, why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?"

Nathalie just shook her head and buried her face in her palms. Gabriel quickly got up from his chair and rushed over to her, laying both arms around her to hug her tenderly.

"C-Can y-you please t-t-tell her, I can't...I.....?", she hid her face in the crook of his neck and sobbed vigorously.

Fei, who was very good at reading people, approached them. She crouched down beside Nathalie's chair and placed a hand on one of her legs, making her flinch.

"You don't have to tell me", she explained to Gabriel, "I already understand more, than you think. Can we please have a few minutes on our own?"

The designer gave Nathalie a stern look and asked:

"Will you be okay?"

The young woman nodded.

"Good, I'll be right outside, if you need me!"

Now Fei gazed at the older woman and questioned:

"Can you at least say it out loud?"

Nathalie took a deep breath and nodded, than she said very silently:

"I am the woman, you've been looking for, I am your mother!"