Bedtime

Nathalie took a deep breath, as she stepped back into the hallway, then wiped the tears from her eyes with the hem of her shirt. As she entered the dining room again, Gabriel already walked towards her and gently laid his arms around her waist, pecking her lips as he did.

"Are you alright? You look kinda happy!", he mused and turned her around to guide her back outside and upstairs into their bedroom.

"Gabriel, what are you doing? I would like to stay up a little longer and catch up on the work, that wasn't done today!"

"Yeah, uhm, I don't think so, my love. I want you to get into that bathroom and then into the bed and get some rest. Everyone else is asleep, or in their bed too, so, the only thing, you'll have to do is taking care of our little offspring!"

He knelt before her again and pecked her belly over and over again until the ticklish feeling was too much for her and she gave in giggling.

"Okay, okay, I'll go to bed, but please stop that! You're killing me!"

He instantly stopped an stared at her.

"That isn't funny, Nathalie. I sometimes have nightmares about how close I was to losing you, so please don't say things like that please!"

Gabriel was still on his knees, when he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her taut to nuzzle his face into her stomach.

In shock the assistant laid her hands around his head and held him gently to herself, stroking his from wax hardened hair, to comfort him.

"I'm feeling fine again Gabriel, well except for the slightly nauseous feeling lately, but...", she chuckled, "as I found a good reason for that, I can very well live with that!"

Taking a deep breath, inhaling her sweet scent, the designer rubbed her back tenderly, before he got up to lift her up bridal style and place her on top of the bed.

There he crawled on all fours over her, so he was hovering above the woman he loved, only propped up on his hands, while he kissed her softly but passionately, quickly feeling her ams around his neck, holding him in place, her tongue urging throug his lips into his mouth, inviting his to a little battle.

He reciprocated at first, but when he noticed her getting more aroused and pushing towards him, he pulled back and shook his head, trying to give her a stern look. He failed terribly, because he just smiled the very moment he saw her pleading eyes, but stayed strong and said:

"I still want you to rest, my love. So please, stop trying to seduce me. A lot of things have happened today, just think of our little love child and that you don't have to take care of just yourself anymore, which I told you so many times already. I really couldn't stand, to loose either one of you!", he begged, giving her the puppy eyes.

"You can't imagine, what you're doing to me, Gabriel. How very much I want you from just a normal kiss, but when you do things, like you did now, damn it, I....", she blushed deeply and tried to hide her face.

"Oh please, darling, don't feel flustered. I wasn't judging that you feel like this, I was just concerned and I still am. On normal days, when you haven't been through an emotional turmoil like that, I am gladly at your service, 24/7!", he said grinning.

"Hm, I like that!", she cooed. "And you're probably right about the resting, but under one condition only. You have to stay with me!"

Gabriel scoffed.

"I was already planning on. As if I could keep you in that bed, without playing your jail keeper and watch you for the whole time. Come my little, hot supervillain, we'll get you into the bathroom and ready for the night. Would you like to take a shower or a bath? I could help you wash your back and other spots you can't reach very well!"

He wiggled his eyebrows, making her slap his arm.

"Stop that! You just ordered me to rest and now, you're saying things like that! God I so want you to touch me and 'rub' the places I can't reach well, but as you didn't want me to...!"

Now she just pulled her lips into an evil grin and looked at him challengingly.

Gabriel laughed out loud and kissed her again.

"Oh you really are a viscious woman, Nathalie. I love that so much. But seriously, if you want, I'll do whatever you ask me to. Still I would like you to get some rest!"

"Whatever I ask you to? Well, I might have one or two ideas to that!", she snickered and rolled them both over, now being on top of him, her legs straddling his.

She kissed him one more time, then just laid down on him , her head resting on his chest.

"Are you alright?", he asked worriedly, but as an answer he just heard her breath deepening and began to smile.

He carefully, to not wake her up, reached for the duvet and pulled it over both of them, then kissed the top of her head and whispered:

"Sleep well, my darling!"

Fei didn't fall asleep right away, she was just too worked up, after all the things that happened today. And it was bothering her, that her sire had violated Nathalie. She had always dreamed of being brought to Wu's doorstep by loving parents, who just couldn't provide for her and had tried to give her the best possible home. Well, itwas partly true, Nathalie had loved her and still did and she had brought her to the best father, she could have imagined. But it hurt her a lot, that she had not come to existence out of love.

After tossing herself to the left, to the right, on her back on her stomach, then on her back again, she eventually drifted off to sleep.

In the early morning, it was still dark outside, Fei's desperate cries could be heard throughout the mansion, alerting everybody else in an instant. Yet it was Nathalie who made it to her daughter's room first and burst inside, seeing her scream in her dream, while she was hitting an invisible enemy.