Rumours

Two days later, the four students were on their way back to the mansion from a walk in the park, which Gabriel and Tomoe had allowed because the Gorilla was having an eye on them.

They were all laughing and having fun, when all of a sudden some teenage girls began to shout:

"Hey look at how those little bitches surround poor Adrien. Hey, Adrien, why don't you come over here and get rid of the girls, your father tries to set you up with. We can be really nice to you, you know what we're talking about!"

The famous model just tightened his grip around Marinette and pulled her closer.

"Just ignore them!", he hissed to the three young females around him.

But the girls didn't stop.

"Hey, is it true, that the one with the ponytail is the daughter of your father's slutty assistant?"

Kagami quickly grabbed Fei's hand to keep her from attacking the brats in an instant, making them both blush deeply, when one of them went a little further:

"Must be quite some whore, that woman. Rumour has it, that your dad knocked her up. And if this really is her daughter, she must have been as a teenager already!"

Now the Chinese girl was trying to free herself from Kagami's hold and wanted to beat those bitches up. But Marinette and Adrien came to the young Japanese's aid and each of them grasped one arm, while Kagami stepped in front of her and laid both hands on her shoulders.

"Don't", she said sternly, "if you attack them now, you're just giving them, what they want! Relax!"

She stared into Fei's eyes, which were glistening dangerously.

"But, they...", the agitated female began to be immediately interrupted:

"I know, but you won't do any good, if you loose your temper now. Just keep looking at me and follow me, okay?"

Fei took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay", she whispered and let Kagami take her hand again to guide her away and along the sidewalk and into the Agreste mansion, while the Gorilla stepped between the two groups, hindering the bitching teenagers from following.

After Adrien had a short conversation with Gabriel, informing him, about the things, those girls had said, the designer called Mrs Tsurugi and could really convince her, to let Kagami stay the night with her friends in the Agreste mansion.

Despite being still raging, Fei started to grin, the moment she was told that.

"Well", she whispered into the young fencer's ear, "are you scared of spending the night in one room with me?"

"Who said, I would be doing that?", Kagami replied teasingly. To Fei's disappointed expression, she quickly added, only for her to hear, "but I'd love to!"

Now the Chinese girl beamed at her, then turned around to say something to Marinette, but the couple was already gone.

"Subtle!", Kagami stated, making them both laugh.

"Would you like to see my room? I mean, it's actually just a guest room, because it still feels weird to live here, but I hope, it will become some kind of home soon!", Fei suggested.

The other girl agreed.

"Yeah, sure. As we will be staying there together anyway. And Marinette and Adrien obviously wanted some 'alone time', so, let's go!"

As they entered the room, Fei let herself fall into an arm chair to then hiss in pain.

"What's wrong?, asked Kagami with concern.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a little bruise from our fight two days ago. I've had worse!", she tried to play it down.

"But I didn't hit you. Where did you get injured?"

"Well, there were many times, when I could only dodge your attack, by letting myself drop snd roll away and one time, I fell directly on one of these bloody flints, that were lying there everywhere! It only hurts, when I lie on my back, so it's nothing, okay?", she was getting impatient and angry because she had shown a weakness.

"Get up! Let me see!", Kagami demanded.

"I told you, it's nothing. Just...."

"Just shut up and take off your shirt!"

Fei obeyed but with a deep blush.

"Ouch", she hissed, when the young woman touched the area around the cut, that was showing several colours, from dark purple and almost black to a greenish-yellow at the edges of the cut.

"This isn't nothing. The skin is broken and it's already a little infected. Do you have anything to clean it?", the young woman asked in a superior tone.

Fei nodded. I always have a first aid kit with me. It's in my backpack.

Kagami nodded.

"You stay, where you are and I go and get it. Maybe you should let a doc..."

"No!", the injured girl interjected, "I don't want Nathalie, I mean, Ma, to worry. She was so worked up already, since I got here and I am sure, that's bad for the baby!"

The other woman raised her eyebrows.

"So the rumours of Mr Agreste and Miss Sancoeur having a child are true?", she wondered.

"Yeah, they are, damn it, couldn't you have warned me, before you put the disinfectant on the wound. It burns like hell!", Fei ranted.

But Kagami just laughed at her and reached for a wound cover and a bandage. Then she gently placed the rectangular cloth on the bruise and carefully wrapped the bandage around the girl's ribcage, right underneath her breasts.

When she bit of a piece of tape, to fix the end of it, she knelt down in front of the deeply blushing girl and with a gentle pressure, she placed it right under her left breast, accidentally brushing along her areola, which made her take sharp breath.

"I-I am sorry. I...", the woman, who was still on her knees stuttered.

"Don't be. It didn't feel bad!"

After saying that out loud, Fei hid her face in her palms, muttering:

"I sometimes should try to keep my mouth shut!"

But Kagami just cupped her face and made her look into her pretty, brown eyes.