Mr Sancoeur

"Of course I want to marry you. I've been dreaming about that for quite some time. But why wouldn't you even considered, having my last name, Gabriel?", she asked him mockingly.

"Honestly, my dear, I would gladly take your name, if that was your condition for becoming my wife, but what about a compromise? You can have your name and mine, so that Fei can share yours, the one she was born with and which probably means a lot more to her than the boring name Agreste, even though she didn't know it before!"

Fei nodded and smiled, but Nathalie laughed at him.

"So you're suggesting, that I should change my name from 'heartless', to 'heartless agressive'? That name is just missing a bitch in the end. And I won't let our baby have a name like that either!"

"Why don't you just take Ma's name? I mean, your son is going to make my friend here to an Agreste anyway by the look of it, so there won't just be a Mrs Agreste, but a lot of little baby Agreste's too. Though I would say, be the sound of you two this morning, if you really become Mr Sancoeur, there will be a handful little Sancoeur babies as well!", she joked.

"Oh God, Fei, stop that. Or I will ask Adrien to set you up with Felix!", the half Chinese girl now threatened.

"Who's Felix?"

"My cousin, who basically looks like me, just without the kindness!", Adrien said as he entered the room again.

"Oh, I'll pass. Sorry, you might be a pretty boy, but you're not my type. That girl on the picture on your desk though.....", she said to herself, not thinking, that his hearing had enhanced from all the times transforming into Chat Noir.

"On my desk, oh Kagami! Well I could introduce you, though I am not sure if she is into women....!", he quickly replied, making Fei blush.

Marinette cleared her throat.

"Actually", she began reluctantly, "there was this incident on my sixteenth birthday, when the two of us had a little too much to drink and had to do this dare, and share a kiss. She told me afterwards, that she would have liked to deepen that kiss, if she hadn't been aware of my feelings for you!"

"Oh, I...didn't know about that. I was at your birthday, when did that.... and how did Kagami get past her mother, when she was drunk?"

Marinette giggled, then slappedthe back of his head.

"Think!", she ordered him, "why were you allowed to be there?"

He looked puzzled for the split of a second, then gulped and gazed at Nathalie.

"Well, I...."

"It's okay, Adrien, he knows, that I let you go there!", the young assistant told him.

"Oh, okay. I get it. Tomoe and father were on a business trip and Nathalie wasn't feeling so well already and so she stayed behind to take care of everything here!"

"Well, I could just go and call her and ask her to meet with us in the gym after school, how's that?", Adrien suggested.

"Yeah, I would love to see Kagami and Fei in a fight!", Marinette enthused.

"Fight?", Fei asked in shock.

"Kagami is Adrien's fencing partner and his strongest opponent. I would like to see you beat her with your Kung Fu!"

"Oh", now Fei understood and grinned.

"Well, I would love a good body fight, if you know, what I mean!"

The teenagers started to laugh, while the adults just shook their head.

Gabriel took the smelly glass bowl out of Nathalie's hands and said:

"Let me get rid of that quickly and then I'll come back and help you into the bathroom. You got a few stains on your shirt and I am sure, you would like to rinse your mouth too!"

The pregnant woman nodded instantly and smiled at him.

"Thank you for that!", she whispered, her voice still husky.

He pecked the side of her head, before he left and mumbled:

"Well, it's partly my fault, that you are feeling like that right now, so I want to do my part to help you through this pregnancy!"

"Oh my gosh, he's so cute!", Marinette and Duusu yelled at the same time.

"Yeah, so cute, I would like to throw up my camembert too!", Plagged scoffed.

Fei an her renlings, who had just soared into the room with the kwamis, started to laugh with Plagg, while Duusu and Tikki scolded the little Plagg cat and Nooroo just placed himself on Gabriel's shoulder and snuggled his face into the crook of his neck. Since his master had given up on doing evil, he had shown a lot of affection to the little butterfly and had made them both become very close.

"Good morning, Nooroo. Would you like to come with me, flush away this mess, or would you rather have an eye on Nathalie, while I am gone, because those three, should already be on their way to school, by the look on the time!", he said sternly, staring at the teenagers.

The almost adults gasped and ran off, to gather their stuff.

Nathalie chuckled.

"I'd like to stay with Duusuu and Miss Nathalie!", Nooroo replied shyly.

"Okay, be nice to her, she's carrying my baby!"

Nooroo gasped.

"No shit? So Duusu wasn't overreacting this time?"

Nathalie shook her head and giggled over Nooroo's new way of expressing himself.

"Where did you get that language from, Nooroo? Plagg or the TV?"

The little, purple butterfly looked to the floor and mumbled:

"Uhm, both!"

That made the young mother to be laugh even more. Gabriel just smiled and walked into the hallway, balancing the vomit filled bowl carefully in his hands.

When he returned, he heard his loved one giggle and curiously glimpsed through the door, to see both kwamis press one side of their heads against Nathalie's lower abdomen.

"What are they doing?", he asked with narrowed brows.

"Listening for a heartbeat!", Nathalie snickered, "I told them, that the baby probably has one already and now they're trying to hear it and it's tickling me!"