Doctor's appointment

Gabriel smiled blissfully as he knelt down in front of Nathalie and placed his head right between the kwamis', to lift up her shirt and cover the skin of her stomach with thousands of little kisses.

That made her giggle even more.

"Gabriel, please, I c-c-can't. You're going to make me nauseous again if you continue!", she said gasping for air.

Grabbing her hands, he apologised:

"I am so sorry, Mrs Agreste, well almost. Do you still need that fresh air or are you feeling better?"

Nathalie squeezed his hands and hummed:

"I need to go to the bathroom to get rid of the taste and, well... empty my bladder."

"Do you need my help to get there?", he asked hesitantly.

The pregnant, young woman gave him a loving smile.

"I don't 'need' your help, but I gladly accept it. To be completely honest, I would feel much safer, because I am a little lightheaded and don't want to take the risk of passing out on the way!", she answered sheepishly.

Gabriel nodded with a tender smile and held out his hand.

"Come then, let me take you there, my love. While you're in there, would you mind, giving me the number of your doctor, so I can make an appointment for a first checkup?"

Now Nathalie laughed.

"Seriously, I am supposed to be your assistant, not the other way round!"

He gently pecked her cheek.

"I thought we changed our relationship lately, from assistant and boss to equal people in a committed relationship", he said with a wink, "and I am very certain, that me, calling to make an appointment for my future wife, will get you there much faster, don't you think?"

Now the young woman agreed.

"Well, yeah. You're probably right about that. Here, take my phone, it's under 'regularly inevitable', as there are several doctors in that practice and that was the first thing, that came to my mind."

Gabriel took the phone cackling and left the bathroom to give her some privacy.

He knocked at the door a couple of minutes later, immediately asking:

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, I am almost done!", she called after a moment and as he entered the room, he knew why. She was just brushing her teeth and had rinsed her mouth before she spoke.

He laid his arms from behind around her waist, softly caressing her as usually flat and well toned stomach, as he whispered into her ear:

"Well, my dear, I would suggest, you come and take a shower with me, as your doctor awaits us already!"

Nathalie gasped butturned around and kissed him passionately.

"So you want to take a shower with me?", she asked seductively.

Gabriel just smirked and lifted her up by grabbing her thighs to carry her the few steps towards the shower.

"You sound, as if you would like to do that!", he hummed and started to open the buttons of her shirt.

When he started to kiss down her neck and her cleavage, to then cup her warts with his lips, while his hands gently took a hold of her breasts, now for the first time becoming aware, that they had already grown, Nathalie began to whimper in a sweet, high pitched tone.

Gabriel loved those little noises and instantly could feel his pants getting tighter from just the imagination of taking her, making love to her, or just simply fucking her here in the shower under the steamy, hot water.

"God, Nathalie, I want you so much!", he croaked, but then he remembered, that she was about to be examined by her gynaecologist and that it would be probably weird to do that right before and he told her.

Though feeling a little disappointed, she agreed and laid her arms around him.

"Yeah, it might be a little weird, if he would find some fluids, that don't belong there!", she giggled awkwardly.

Gabriel pulled her into his arms and pressed her firmly against himself, then kissed her again.

"I love you 'both' so much!", he cooed, then added with a sigh:

"Come on, let's get clean and on our way. Maybe I can spoil yo afterwards a little more!"

Laughing Nathalie nodded and started to rub some shower gel onto him, as soon as they were both naked and in the shower, making him quirk an eyebrow.

"Really?", he asked, looking at her and then down on himself and the again painfully throbbing erection.

"Oh", Nathalie hummed with a grin and got down on her knees.

"Nath, wh-what are you d-doing", Gabriel stammered.

"Well", she said sassily, "I just thought, that I don't have an appointment at the dentist's too, today, so..."

And then she took him into her mouth and started to suck strongly on his cock, making him moan in an instant and his hands went to her head to take a careful but firm grasp at her long hair, holding her in place, as he started to thrust deeply into her throat.

Nathalie had to slow him down twice, by taking a hold on his hips, because he made her gag, but then they synced their movements and short time later, the young woman could feel him twitch and swallowed as much of his fluid as she could, only a little bit, coming out of the corner of her mouth and running down her chin.

"God, Nathalie, I love it, when you do that!", he groaned, as he pulled her back on her feet with trembling arms.

"I know!", she snickered and kissed him passionately, making him taste his own liquid mixed with her saliva.

Half an hour later, they arrived at the doctor's office and after a couple of tests, they were now sitting in an examination room in front of a young, male doctor, asking all sorts of questions.

Then he told Nathalie to undress and get onto the special chair, so he could do a vaginal ultrasound, to have a first look at the embryo.

After a while of searching, which didn't feel very comfortable for her, he eventually said:

"Well, Mr Agreste, you were absolutely right about the beating heart. And you're even more than seven weeks along, you're almost at nine weeks, so your period must have been overdue rather thirty than twenty days. Congratulations to the both of you!"

"Thank you", they said in unison, then laughed and were kissing a moment later.

Before they left, the doctor handed them a picture and told them to make a new appointment.

"Thanks again!", Gabriel said and shook the gynaecologists hand. Nathalie just nodded, she wasn't able to speak, as she was staring at the little peanut like creature on the black and white picture and tears were streaming down her face.