Becoming

"Fei won't be coming home tonight!", Marinette blurted out, after she had checked the text, she just received. "Mrs Tsurugi allowed her to spent the night!"

"Impressive!", Adrien stated, looking up from his tablet, he had just been researching historical facts for their homework on. "How far are you, Marinette? Already done with your essay about Jeanne D'Arc?"

The young woman giggled.

"Are you kidding me? It's Friday, Adrien. I won't touch anything school related before Sunday evening!"

The boy shook his head and scolded her:

"You really should do it right away. Like that, you can go to bed early on Sunday and won't be so very tired and maybe not even last minute on Monday morning!"

"Yeah, I should, but you should know me well enough by now, to be aware, that I won't! I would rather do something regular teenage couples do on a Friday night!", Marinette said seductively.

"Really? What would you like to do? Cinema? Romantic dinner? Going to some club and dance?"

The half Chinese girl slowly shook her head, while she pushed his upper body against the backrest of the sofa and straddled his legs.

"Guess again!", she breathed into his ear and at the same time rubbed her intimates along his crotch, then started to nibble on his earlobe, to kiss further down his jaw and neck.

"Oh, I see!", Adrien replied with a grin and laid his arm around her, to take her with him, as he sat up a little more to place the tablet on the table in front of him. Lifting her up, he placed her on her back on the white leather of the couch and started to kiss her passionately, her legs still around his waist, while he rubbed his rapidly growing erection along her lady parts.

"What about your homework, model student?", she teased him, feeling his body tense and he instantly grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the upholstery.

"I will show you, how the model can do some work 'at' home with the student underneath him!", he said mischievously and kissed her savagely, holding both her hands in one of his own, while opening her pants with the other and instantly slide it inside her panties, to, as soon as he reached the lightly damp spot, start thrusting two fingers at once into her depth.

"A-Adrien!", she gasped in surprise followed by a deep moan, that went straight into the young man's crotch, making his penis harden even more, starting to become painfully restricted by his skintight jeans, a new design from his father, he had to wear lately, so people could see them everywhere he went.

Marinette knew about his problem with those trousers and with a dexterous jolt of her hand, she came free and quickly grabbed the hem of the pants and opened the buttons, one after the other.

Hearing her boyfriend sigh in relief, the young woman focused back on what he was doing to her, his fingers not thrusting in and out, as she had expected, but bending upwards, where they started to permanently stimulate her inner wall at a special spot, giving her a completely new kind of arousal, as it was the first time, someone finding her g-spot. When he then placed his thumb on the little nub, she couldn't hold back anymore and arched her back convulsively, while urging her pelvis against the pleasuring touch, desperately longing for more.

"Oh fuck Adrien, you're making me cum already!", she cried and reached for his shoulders, taking a firm hold, while clawing her nails into his skin, as she felt that utter bliss rush over her, making her scream out her pleasure.

She let herself fall backwards right after her body relaxed again, pulling Adrien close and whispered:

"Where on earth did you learn to do 'that'?

He blushed deeply and didn't know, what to say at all, but after her, narrowing her eyes and giving him a threatening look, he told her with scarlet red cheeks, that Fei had explained that to him, when they were having an art class and were doing a project together, while Marinette, who was way more talented, had gotten a project for her own.

That made his girlfriend laugh.

"Yeah, I can totally imagine Fei, talking to you about that, but, I can't even try to think about you, getting all flustered and on a Marinette level clumsy, because of that!", she teased him.

"M'lady!", he said with a played offense and placed one hand on his chest right above his heart, all ChatNoir like. "Why would you think, I was that uptight?"

She tilted her head, giving him a special glare until he gave in:

"Yeah you're totally right, I can't even remember, how we got to that conversation, when we were drawing fruits in a fruit bowl on a table! Well, I do know, but I'd rather forget about her mentioning, that the banana I drew, was so crooked, that she would even find the g-spot. Well, I had no idea, what she was talking about and so, I asked, what a g-spot is. She was so shocked, that I hadn't even heard about it, that she gave me a 'very' detailed description. And well, I figured, if I had to go through all the embarrassment, while listening to 'that' topic on school, where at any time somebody could have heard us, I could as well let you take some benefits out of it!", he said very silently, while looking past her and out of the window.

Marinette grabbed his chin and made him face her.

"Remind me to thank your soon to be sister tomorrow. And now, though I would like to return the favour, I am too exhausted to even get up, so would you please go and tell Nathalie, that Fei will be spending the night at her girlfriend's place?"

Adrien agreed and stood up to close his pants again.

"Everything you wish for, purrincess. And I certainly don't want Nathalie to worry to much. Can you believe it? The wedding is next Saturday already and then we're becoming a real family. The only thing, that will be missing after that, is you being a part of this family too!", he said with a wink, making the girl blush deeply and stammer:

"Me.....why.....what......are you......stop messing with me, Adrien......you're making me......aaaahhh... I hate, when I'm like this! Why are you grinning like that now?"

But the young man just shook his head and grinned even wider.

"Just wait for it, bugaboo! Soon!"

"Adrien, what are you implying?"

But he chuckled and left the room, leaving her alone with her thoughts, while he went to look for his soon to be stepmother.