Worried

When Adrien and Marinette returned home, Nathalie questioned:

"Where's Fei, did something happen?"

The young couple shook their heads and Marinette replied:

"Ladydragon and Ryuko are busy right now! If you know, what I mean!"

"Oh!", Nathalie giggled, "yeah, I remember finding Gabriel very attractive when he was....oh just forget it....I....!"

She blushed and rushed back into their shared office. Before she could slam the door shut, they could hear Gabriel laugh and then say something not very nice for the ears of teenagers, so they quickly rushed into Adrien's room, where they let themselves fall onto his sofa, both laughing sheepishly.

"So, you liked me when I was Hawkmoth? Maybe I could show you my evil, little butterfly and you could.....cleanse it!", Gabriel had teased her, the moment she entered the room, being fully aware, that he would easily scared the two adolescents away with that. He hadn't thought Nathalie to react the way she did though and was totally thunderstruck, when she, fully knowing, that he had just been trying to make her blush, got down to her knees and opened the zipper of his pants to let out his 'butterfly' and immediately began to 'cleanse' it.

"Oh fuck, Nath, what are you doing? What if they come back, oh God yes, just don't stop, oh fuuuuuck, oh my Nathalie, oh yes, yesssss, aaaaahhhh, yeah!"

He had never before found his release as fast as he did in that moment, when his beautiful woman had gotten onto her knees and without the slightest warning begun to suck on his member vigorously.

Now she wiped her mouth and got back to her feet, to whisper into his ear:

"I wouldn't mind, if you'd like to return the favour!"

And then she winked at him and pulled him with her to their bedroom.

Gabriel followed without hesitation, but tried to slow her down a little.

"You know, that you're still supposed to take it slow, right?", he hummed into her ear.

"Really?", she scoffed and a short glimpse at her face let him know, that she wasn't in the mood to be rejected and so he pushed all his concerns aside, when he made her lie down on the bed, whispering:

"I am serious, darling. Just let me spoil you and don't try to strain yourself in any way, alright?"

"You know, that you're kinda killing the mood with speeches like that?", she spat to then cry out, when she felt his hand sneak into her pants to rub that sensitive little spot:

"Oh yes, just like that!"

Gabriel smirked and started to kiss her passionately, his hand continuously massaging her clit, while he used his other hand to slowly undress her. Nathalie tried to make it easier, by squirming and lifting up the parts of her body he was just struggling with, when he began to laugh and pulled back to say:

"Okay, I can't go on like this. Come and let me undress you first, before I ruin this completely for you!"

He slowly pulled her to her feet, then freed her off 'all' her clothes immediately, to then get down to his knees and gently kiss her still flat stomach.

"I can't wait for our little one to be born!", he hummed, then quickly got further down and cupped that little nub with his lips, while circling it with his tongue, then licking over it, pressing the tip onto it firmly, to soon hear his fiancée cry out in pleasure.

"Oh yes, oh my....oh hell yes....oh Gabriel, G-Gabriel, oh my petit papillon, I'm.......oh fuck.....oooohhh God yes!"

She was arching her back now and her whole body was twitching convulsively.

"G-Gabriel...I can't take any more.....oh fuck....I....damn it....I.....aaaaahhhhh!"

With a smirk he had carefully pushed two fingers into her entrance and had thrusted them in and out in a slow pace until he could feel her tense around them and knew she was just enjoying her orgasm, while he tried his best to keep her on her high as long as possible, to truly please his woman.

Eventually she let herself fall back into the cushions, shouting:

"Stop, it's enough, you're literally killing me!"

He froze immediately and whispered:

"I told you already, that's not funny!"

Then he scooted upwards and kissed her lips, making her wrinkle her nose and push him off.

"Please, I can't....I oh it;s making me....."

And then she hurried into the bathroom, emptying her stomach into the toilet, her sickness triggered by her own smell.

Gabriel followed her remorsefully.

"I am sorry, darling. I didn't think, you might get nauseous because of, well...you know!"

She shook her head.

"Just do me a favour and go wash yourself!", Nathalie demanded, before she slowly got to her feet, steadying herself by holding on to the tub, as she was feeling slightly dizzy.

Gabriel noticed and felt torn between doing as she told him and avoiding to come too close before he smelled differently and decided to instantly hold his whole head under the tap in the sink, to then rub some soap onto it and rinse it off. Towelling himself dry, he then took a firm hold around Nathalie's waist, asking her worriedly:

"Better? Or do I still make you sick?"

She sniffled carefully, then nodded.

"Much better. But we should get back downstairs. I still can't get rid of the feeling,that something will happen and I would like to find out, where Fei is right now. Would you mind to go and ask Adrien or Marinette to try and contact them? I really have a bad gut feeling!"

"Only if you promise me, to lay down and get some rest. You're scaring me, when you're not able to stand on your feet on your own, love!", he pleaded.

Nathalie agreed immediately.

"Actually, I feel like getting some rest, so I really will lie down and try to sleep. But I am not sure, that I will be able to before I know about my daughter's whereabouts. Thank you for being the way you are, Gabriel. I love you very much!"

"I love you too, my dear, and now get under that duvet and take care of yourself and our little baby! I will handle the other issue!"